OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Management have been making some shrewd decisions lately.

With this one I'm wondering how good Walsh really is? As the Broncs have basically traded a guy you want on your team, if they lose TMM out of this... with a bloke who has already demonstrated poor morals several times.

I guess you have to just stack your spine as best you can as that is what will take a team from top 8 to contender. Time will tell...
Poor morals? He's looking for emotional stability in a place where he can be with his child in its formative years. He asked to go back to his old home, to be around friends and work at a place he knows and where there are many other superstars who can take some of the attention off him.

He didn't go for a huge paycheck.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
I think if he didn't have a kid, he wouldn't have been with that shiela anymore and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

So, what are his morals? Staying with someone he doesn't care about? Cheating on them? Taking care of his kid?

This whole thing is a mess, but it seems like he made a decent decision in this case...

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Well, yeah. Maybe he's performing on the field but if he's a **** off it, that will wear thin pretty damn quick and we're back to square one.

FWIW, I agree that TMM wants to go home so we're losing him regardless, but your first comment is pretty off IMO.

Totally agree. Grubs off the field dont get away with it like they used to. Everything comes out these days and it has a much bigger detrimental effect than it used to. Things dont get swept under the carpet like they used to.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I know the reasons are obvious but there's a part of me that thinks he never wanted to leave, I know he did leave and he made that decision when he could've taken the harder road and fought for a jersey but it couldn't have turned out any more perfect for the club.

I know there are a group of fans who are carrying on a bit because he did leave and that made him the bad guy but let's remember, he is still a teenager now and he was even more of a teenager when they offered him a spot in their 17.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Totally agree. Grubs off the field dont get away with it like they used to. Everything comes out these days and it has a much bigger detrimental effect than it used to. Things dont get swept under the carpet like they used to.
Tedesco said hi.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
... with a bloke who has already demonstrated poor morals several times.

What are these poor morals....demonstrated several times.....?

He left us to go play for the Warriors?
He got caught snorting some coke?
he cheated on his Mrs?

Is that it...?
Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

R

Robboi_321

BRL Player
Nov 30, 2019
We live in a country where Kyrgios is on assault charges against his former missus and it gets swept under the rug because he’s winning.

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019

he cheated on his Mrs?

Is that it...?
Warriors decision would be the odd one out.

he cheated on his Mrs?

Is that it...?
Why would you place moving to the warriors with the other two choices?

and yes… shit morals/character to do that.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
We live in a country where Kyrgios is on assault charges against his former missus and it gets swept under the rug because he’s winning.
Mainly because everyone can see through those allegations as she is an absolute nutcase

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The assault charge is he "grabbed her". Barely deserves a mention, he'll get a verbal warning in court and he'll be on his way.

whykickamoocow

whykickamoocow

QCup Player
Oct 3, 2013
Mainly because everyone can see through those allegations as she is an absolute nutcase
plus he’s been charged and it’s been widely reported. That’s hardly being “swept under the rug”.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

and yes… shit morals/character to do that.
Righto....so the cheating on the mrs and the coke is what has most upset you.....?

Not exactly high level, Adolf Hitler type stuff is it.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

TBH ...I was stretching to find something that remotely matched your earlier description of "poor morals, demonstrated several times"

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • Battler
  • Shane Tronc
  • Swordfish
  • Big Del
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.