OFFICIAL Walsh signs with the Broncos until 2025

They chucked a 20 year old kid on at fullback with 10 minutes to go after they lost the lead and all momentum and said “pull something out of your ass”. It wasn’t fair to put that on Walsh, he’s been under way too much pressure at the Warriors.

His kick defusing was terrible though and that’s a real concern.

I think it's just a confidence thing. His kick defusing was fine when he started out.

The issues in his game, you could put them down to not having confidence and not being in a good place off the field.

Him being back in Brisbane with his kid and around family, I think that could be just all he needs to recapture that form that earned him such praise.

You have no idea making this statement
Paix is the clubs best hooker hands down and it’s not even close
yeah i don't disagree, like said he's awesome, I just haven't seen him play more than a half without being gassed.

Paix can do 40 mins atleast, when it's less it's usually to add him in later for more effect.

There was a few games where he did 50 mins and looked fine and then others where he did the same and looked destroyed, It depends on game intensity.

When it comes to Niu, while he is fit when it comes to running, he might not be fit for decent minutes of middle defence which will put more strain on your muscle endrance rather then your aerobic endurance.

Besides this has been Paix's breakout year, he is still a bench hooker yes but as shown in Origin the game might be heading in the way of having your best hooker, being the interchange. it is definitely the position that can change the game the most if you bring fresh legs on.

I think it's just a confidence thing. His kick defusing was fine when he started out.

The issues in his game, you could put them down to not having confidence and not being in a good place off the field.

Him being back in Brisbane with his kid and around family, I think that could be just all he needs to recapture that form that earned him such praise.

The Warriors are based on NZ now, Walsh would be in a pretty bad spot right now, he's being benched because he is leaving the club and to add to that, he's away from his family.

I for one won't be judging him on anything that happens between now and the end of the season.

Tesi has the shirt and in an ideal world it should be his to lose, but a bit like with Isaako at the start of this year, i think Kevvie will have other ideas.

The Warriors are based on NZ now, Walsh would be in a pretty bad spot right now, he's being benched because he is leaving the club and to add to that, he's away from his family.

I for one won't be judging him on anything that happens between now and the end of the season.
Nah they are still based in Redcliffe they just play their home games in NZ now.

Kevs building Paix up slowly
Rather have a quality 40-50 minutes the a rubbish 80
More games he notches up the better he will be
Yes precisely. That's what I was saying. If the bench utility goes to NIU then paix might need to play big minutes.

Kevs building Paix up slowly
Rather have a quality 40-50 minutes the a rubbish 80
More games he notches up the better he will be
What I have noticed about paix is that he now has the body shape of a 9. He doesn't look as much like a hald playing 9.

Obviously been putting in at the gym.

What’s this talk of Niu playing a role off the bench? He can’t play hooker so the comparison isn’t even accurate but also why would you use Nikorima as an example of who you want him to emulate? Niko is barely first grade quality too.

I’ll cop him being our first choice fullback for now but he’s not a bench player. Paix, Walters, and Gamble are all much better choices for the utility role

What’s this talk of Niu playing a role off the bench? He can’t play hooker so the comparison isn’t even accurate but also why would you use Nikorima as an example of who you want him to emulate? Niko is barely first grade quality too.

I’ll cop him being our first choice fullback for now but he’s not a bench player. Paix, Walters, and Gamble are all much better choices for the utility role

Yep well said

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.