Sims to Locky

All were magic, especially from the big men

BroncoMatt said:
3 of the best try assist passes you will see

Wallace to Michaels
Taylor to Izzy
Sims to Locky

Try of the year, pass of the year br3eak of the year.... make this man Capt Stat.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Rock said:
BroncoMatt said:

Wallace to Michaels
Taylor to Izzy
Sims to Locky

Yep!! Like I said before, the ball skills on show tonight from our forwards were sensational!

No, you said our balls kills......I had no idea our balls were so violent.

Well impressed with that performance.

I thought we did some of the little things really well.

Our kick chase for instance was excellent.

I still can't believe we have Israel Folau in our team. He is awesome!

Peter Wallace will surely be N.S.W's halfback come Origin, another immense showing.

Glad to see Sims played well. Marvellous lay off to Lockyer for that try.

Winterstein was ace. Yow Yeh had a quiet night.

Disappointed with Michaels. Missed a few tackles close to the line which could have cost us.

Sam Thaiday has got to be the best forward in the competition at the moment. Another corking display.

Big wraps on Alex Glenn. He is going to be some player for us.

Te'o was quality.

Only real criticism i have is how we let our foot off the pedal towards the end, but that is understandable.

We've just played three of the more dangerous teams in the comp, for three wins. Delighted with that.

What about Gorrel NINGNA...... Te'o was good tonight which I am happy about. Yow Yeh will be the unlucky player to drop out of the backline when Hodges returns next week.

Beads6 said:
What about Gorrel NINGNA...... Te'o was good tonight which I am happy about. Yow Yeh will be the unlucky player to drop out of the backline when Hodges returns next week.
YEAH we let our foot off the pedal as soon as Gorrell took over from McCullough....(or maybe when Lockyer left the field)...but we'll go with the first that suits my agenda.

I have no foxtel, but as luck so happens I was at my footy-hating best friends house who just happens to have Foxtel, much to my glee. I made her turn it on at kick off, and managed to catch the whole game [icon_shady icon_thumbs_u [icon_lol1. of course she distracted me by trying to have a conversation, and well, since it wasn't at my house where strict "no talking" rules are enforced I was distracted from time to time :mad:

Lockyer was my stand out, and Wallace, and McCullough, and Hunt, and all the forwards. I think Sammy made 44 tackles? Hunt was outstanding in that first 10 minutes!!! Set us up for the win imo.

Who said they hate the steve clarke? Me too! Wtf was wrong with that Hunt try? Michaels and Kemp (?) both over-ran the ball, very unlucky!

How good is Wallace's defence tonight (his attack is pure orsmness)?!?! I think he only missed one tackle.

Wallace is extremely handy in defence and was fantastic tonight. One of the commentators called him "Johnny on the spot" which is very fitting.

He seems to clean up a lot of opposition kicks close to the line, especially when it's bouncing around everywhere and no-one knows what's going on.

what a great game. very disappointed in the warriors tonight.

it will be hard to put Setu back in and drop mcguire, he was great in his 1st game.

If Kenny is back we might have to go with only 1 dummy half and all forward bench.

my standouts were Wallace, Glenn and Sammy

Think we can beat the Dragons, then the Roosters and then the Panthers. 6-0 here we come.

BroncoMatt said:

Wallace to Michaels
Taylor to Izzy
Sims to Locky

Locky to Glenn for a try wasn't bad either.

Well I officially think that each week I will be throwing one of my tips and tipping against us, 3 weeks in a row gone the opposition to lose my tip.

For mine the 2 halves were the standouts, very impressive performance, but also the Warriors were disappointing. Good luck to Tato head as well, poor buggar just has no luck does he.

I was also impressed with McCullough, he made some good runs from dummy half and gave good service to Locky and Wallace. i also think we started going down hill once he went to the bench. good game from him and as such he deserves the 1 point i have given him for POTS.

Looks like we might be seeing the ol' Bronco passion coming back, its been missing for 4-5 years or so in my opinion. Now to find me a copy of the game so I can watch the damn thing.

Great performance too bad I tipped against them hehehehehehe

I know we all had doubts about our forwards but they have all stepped up.

Dave Taylor has to be signed on a long term contract.

The best things for me about this performance is no ones position is guaranteed. WE have backs that dont deserve to be dropped, were got backs coming back, we have forwards that are going to get dropped because others are forwards are coming back and no one deserves not to be there. The hunger with the boys to keep their spot in the side will keep them firing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Broncos. You thoroughly deserved to win,very classy...came out firing and we were flat. That's part of being a Warriors fan,you never know what you're going to get!! No excuses. Thought your halves were brilliant and for god sake sign Taylor for a few years,he's a beast!!

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.