Wayne Bennett has stuffed Brisbane for 2018

All the doom and gloom about Kodi has me believe people are quick to forget exactly how much Hunt offered. I actually have a lot of Faith in Kodi and think he and Milf can build toward an extremely dynamic combination. yeah it will lack game management at times but take a look at our backline, and the skill and size in our forwards. We may be in for some extremely exciting attacking footy.

All the doom and gloom about Kodi has me believe people are quick to forget exactly how much Hunt offered. I actually have a lot of Faith in Kodi and think he and Milf can build toward an extremely dynamic combination. yeah it will lack game management at times but take a look at our backline, and the skill and size in our forwards. We may be in for some extremely exciting attacking footy.

As long as the kicks are decent and the kick chase excellent then yes we'll be right.

As long as the kicks are decent and the kick chase excellent then yes we'll be right.
Sure. And if Kevie Walters can get the two playing off of each other like he did with Hunt/Milf. We may be scoring enough and making enough metres that long kicks won't even. E a big factor.

Anyone who quotes win rates as a stat has little clue about the game of football. if we won 10/13 games against Kinights, but also won 10/13 games against storm - tell me which would be the better stat?
What a ridiculous statement. Yes there are better runs of form within winning percentages but we didn't play the knights 13 times, we played about 10 different teams in a 16 team comp.

I love how people on here twist stats. Fact: we won 10/13 games with him at HB, subjective: we were lucky and he was a passenger. If we lost 10/13 games with him at HB then people would be justifiably calling for him to be chopped from first grade. Being in a winning team doesn't mean he has done a great job, but it does justify him retaining his position. Ever heard the expression "don't change a winning team"? It's quoted by coaches for a reason, particularly when it is such a critical position.

Winning doesn't make him a great HB as he could have been a passenger in all those games. But it certainly gives him some leeway when all we have is untested options. 10/13 even against the knights with no pre-season in the position certainly warrants an opportunity (8-10 games) to make the position his own

We used to win games with Lachlan Maranta playing for us too. It doesn't mean he's immune to criticism.

Allan Langer, on the field enough anyway.

So if that were to happen who would you have as halfback.

Now a serious response Gaz. I am getting the strong feeling that if Dargan has continued good training form and then plays well in the trials that he may get a shot. That would be the logical approach.

Now a serious response Gaz. I am getting the strong feeling that if Dargan has continued good training form and then plays well in the trials that he may get a shot. That would be the logical approach.

And if that does not work, Josh McGuire to half-back, Nikorima to prop, Matt Lodge to full-back, Boyd to hooker, McCullough to bench utility, trust me it will work.

And if that does not work, Josh McGuire to half-back, Nikorima to prop, Matt Lodge to full-back, Boyd to hooker, McCullough to bench utility, trust me it will work.

Which walker brother are you?

Bennett's all good..

I like what I've just read about that Dargan fellow. Looks like he has promise. Any chance of Bennett pulling a shock move and starting him in the first grade 7 and putting Kodi back on the bench in round 1?

Thank god I'm not coach aye? haha.

Give me hell ;)

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.