MELTDOWN Wayne Bennett - Moves to Souths

Discussion in 'Rugby League Talk' started by I bleed Maroon, Aug 1, 2018.

Should Wayne Bennett's Contract be Extended?

1. Yes

55.8%
  2. No

44.2%
    Yes, as I say whatever the reasons were it was WBs responsibility to get his team up to standard and it seems as though he was unable to. It may have been his refusal to allow more wrestling or a young team or a combination of both but it was a problem. If AS doesn't solve it then I won't be alone on here screaming for change.

1. winslow_wong

winslow_wong State of Origin Captain

bris
    Wait until our first loss and we’ll see them emerge.

2. Strop

Strop QCup Player

Is it myth or fact that WB has only ever had a handshake agreement on his employment deals? I’m sure I recall this being something he spoke or wrote about. Perhaps this changed upon his return, but it would make for interesting discussions in an employment dispute, would it not?

I believe that was the case up until he first left us in 2008, after that he's always been contracted.

3. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

Wayne Bennett can suck my peen.

4. Nings on the piss.

GKDonkey, Browny, Kimlo and 2 others like this.
    Fair post mate, well done. The other thing that concerned me was I perceived there to have been an attitude issue that had been developing for some time which also was not knocked on the head by the coaching staff (not just WB, but the entire coaching team). But that is only my perception looking in from the outside.