MELTDOWN Wayne Bennett - Moves to Souths

Should Wayne Bennett's Contract be Extended?

• Total voters
Mick Ennis is pretty adamant Wayne won’t even be here next year. Interesting.

I’m on the fence with Wayne, purely because of his age I think it’s time to look elsewhere.

If Bennett does leave, all we can hope is Boyd asks for a release and the club can't shove his contract in the shredder fast enough. If Bennett walks and Boyd remains, I will be deadset ropeable.

At least Seibold, assuming that's who we get, isn't afraid to drop vets or move them positionally.

At least Seibold, assuming that's who we get, isn't afraid to drop vets or move them positionally.

Just because people on here think certain vets should be dropped or moved, doesn't mean any new coach will agree ... the new coach could agree with Bennett and leave them right where they.

Laughing at lol of the Bennett lovers on here!

Lost to Dogs and Cows in two weeks.

BENNETT MUST GO NOW!

Your mindset of pure hate when the Broncos lose a game puts you firmly in line for a position as CEO or football manager of a shitty Sydney team. We have lost 9 games, and I bet if you were in charge, we would have flown through 9 coaches this year already.

Forgive some of us for remembering that Wayne Bennett is one of the greatest coaches this game will ever see, and while we grow frustrated with some of his decisions, we still have enough respect to know that this club is his club, and no matter what he does, he does what he believes is the correct decision for this club.

Well he can **** off tomorrow.

Can’t get a team up to play the bulldogs, the Titans, the bulldogs etc etc

Signs Bird instead of a halfback.

Guarantees Niko the halfback spot.

Resigns a backrower with a busted neck.

Resigns Opacic when he won’t play him.

Manages to piss off Walters and Parker.

Puts Boyd to fullback despite obvious fitness issues.

Our best year was 2015 and we have been going downhill since.

The teams attitude is shit. You see it in the defence.

Still no idea how to ice a game.

Milf would have to be the dumbest 6 I have ever seen. Good runner. Reasonable passer to left. Can’t pass to the right for shit. Ok kicking game. Zero and I mean zero game awareness.

Bennett is past it.

He can go right now.

Pissed on Brent's cornflakes.

He's gotta go.

Your mindset of pure hate when the Broncos lose a game puts you firmly in line for a position as CEO or football manager of a shitty Sydney team. We have lost 9 games, and I bet if you were in charge, we would have flown through 9 coaches this year already.

Forgive some of us for remembering that Wayne Bennett is one of the greatest coaches this game will ever see, and while we grow frustrated with some of his decisions, we still have enough respect to know that this club is his club, and no matter what he does, he does what he believes is the correct decision for this club.
Beginning to feel sorry for WB. He looks jaded and has aged considerably this season. His record as a coach cannot be questioned. There is not a premiership in this current squad.
Quite clearly changes are needed to our roster and WB is so stubborn he wont do this or he cant do this because there is no room in the cap. This is due to some dumbass recruitment and retention . Boyd needs to be moved on and we need a complete new spine. Gillo's contract is a strange one considering his neck injury. Moose is blind in one eye and I am sure this hampers him as he gets sold so many dummies. We have no leader , look at JT barking instructions last night and compare that to Boyd throwing his arms in the air.
Sadly, only a new coach will make the changes required to make us a premiership force again.

Sadly, only a new coach will make the changes required to make us a premiership force again.

Just because people on here think certain vets should be dropped or moved, doesn't mean any new coach will agree ... the new coach could agree with Bennett and leave them right where they.

Bennett still seems like the same guy as always, but I think Super Freak was right when he said that he is reluctant to adapt to the changing game. That can happen to people who have been doing the same thing for 30 or 40 years with success. We did adapt a bit in 2015, but that seems like an anomaly now, we've gone back to usual since then.

Well he can **** off tomorrow.

Can’t get a team up to play the bulldogs, the Titans, the bulldogs etc etc

Signs Bird instead of a halfback.

Guarantees Niko the halfback spot.

Resigns a backrower with a busted neck.

Resigns Opacic when he won’t play him.

Manages to piss off Walters and Parker.

Puts Boyd to fullback despite obvious fitness issues.

Our best year was 2015 and we have been going downhill since.

The teams attitude is shit. You see it in the defence.

Still no idea how to ice a game.

Milf would have to be the dumbest 6 I have ever seen. Good runner. Reasonable passer to left. Can’t pass to the right for shit. Ok kicking game. Zero and I mean zero game awareness.

Bennett is past it.

He can go right now.

most of this is a load of shit

Well I would imagine one of the reasons the board wants to change the coach is to change things on the field and try and win a premiership. Otherwise stick as we are and become at team that just scrapes into the top 8

Well I would imagine one of the reasons the board wants to change the coach is to change things on the field and try and win a premiership. Otherwise stick as we are and become at team that just scrapes into the top 8

the board don't run the footy team, the coach does ... in fact as the majority of the board are business people and have never played top level rugby league, they should stay the **** away from decisions surrounding the team.

the board interfering in on-field decisions is a sure strategy to see us plummet to the bottom of the ladder

Wow.

If I'm hateful then you are insane. You seem to want to do the same thing over and over again whilst hoping for another result.

So Bennett flies through on past achievements? Wow, remind me never to invest in anything that your spruiking....heck, why don't you sell BETA tapes, they were the top of the line once...

I completely respect what Wayne has done. He was top of the pops once upon a time, but not any more.

You're right, we've lost 9 games. Let's do a little audit as the performances this year....

Flogged by melbourne x 2
Flogged by Manly (when they were playing like shit)
Flogged by the Warriors after the Warriors got towelled the week before
Lost, Titans, Knights, Bulldogs, Cows

Should have lost to the Cows (first time - goal post), Roosters (two individual tries), Dogs (last minute penalty), Tigers (same again), Raiders (16 blot down)

Seriously, do you even watch games?

Or do you just watch recordings of old games on BETA?

the board don't run the footy team, the coach does ... in fact as the majority of the board are business people and have never played top level rugby league, they should stay the **** away from decisions surrounding the team.

the board interfering in on-field decisions is a sure strategy to see us plummet to the bottom of the ladder
Because having Bennett making these decisions has worked so well this year?

Beginning to feel sorry for WB. He looks jaded and has aged considerably this season. His record as a coach cannot be questioned. There is not a premiership in this current squad.
Quite clearly changes are needed to our roster and WB is so stubborn he wont do this or he cant do this because there is no room in the cap. This is due to some dumbass recruitment and retention . Boyd needs to be moved on and we need a complete new spine. Gillo's contract is a strange one considering his neck injury. Moose is blind in one eye and I am sure this hampers him as he gets sold so many dummies. We have no leader , look at JT barking instructions last night and compare that to Boyd throwing his arms in the air.
Bingo.

Got it in one.

Unfortunately there are some real Bennett sycophants on here who can't admit that maybe he's gone on a year too long (and he certainly should not be extended to 2020).

If players want to chase Bennett (and I don't think they will) they can **** right the hell off. They'll be leaving their new club at the end of 2020 when Bennett gives it away anyway.

Bingo.
If players want to chase Bennett (and I don't think they will) they can **** right the hell off. They'll be leaving their new club at the end of 2020 when Bennett gives it away anyway.

Spot on, no player is bigger than the club, if they think its better somewhere else then seeya later.

Wow.

If I'm hateful then you are insane. You seem to want to do the same thing over and over again whilst hoping for another result.

So Bennett flies through on past achievements? Wow, remind me never to invest in anything that your spruiking....heck, why don't you sell BETA tapes, they were the top of the line once...

I completely respect what Wayne has done. He was top of the pops once upon a time, but not any more.

You're right, we've lost 9 games. Let's do a little audit as the performances this year....

Flogged by melbourne x 2
Flogged by Manly (when they were playing like shit)
Flogged by the Warriors after the Warriors got towelled the week before
Lost, Titans, Knights, Bulldogs, Cows

Should have lost to the Cows (first time - goal post), Roosters (two individual tries), Dogs (last minute penalty), Tigers (same again), Raiders (16 blot down)

Seriously, do you even watch games?

Or do you just watch recordings of old games on BETA?

Did you forget to take your pills today again mate? Do you read what you write? Deadset, I wish I'd been a bit more lenient with our rules, all I can really say is that when we lose, your posts jump the line of sane and rational, to complete idiocy.

And to question if I watch the games? Where did that come from mate? In my post, how did your head take us in that direction? Stop being a fucking clown. Of course I watch the fucking games.

I've seen a team that's played all year pretty shit. I've seen a team all year that's had injuries. I've seen a team all year that has a coach making questionable decisions, some of which I don't agree with. But because I have a brain that functions a little more rationally than the one in your head, I also understand that it's not all the coach, and plenty of those players are issues. And guess what mate? We don't have the ability to drop that many players from our squad because they aren't performing. I'm not sure if you're aware, but we have a salary cap, and many very young juniors who simply aren't ready.

Instead of acting like a dickhead, have you thought that you might have an adult conversation with some adults? I don't mind either way, because I've found that the other grown ups on this website find your shitty posts pretty funny. So that's at least one positive from your being here.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • NSW stables
  • Rambstien
  • Broncorob
  • MrMoore
  • davidp
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • mystico
  • azza.79
  • Fitzy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.