Wayne Bennett related player movement discussion

I'm glad he's taking positive steps towards getting his life back on track.

I'm still not sure i want him back here though ??

It makes a lot of sense why he follows Wayne after reading that article. Bennett is a lot more than a coach to Boyd.

I hope he has his life back on track... And if he comes here, I hope he is willing and happy tondo what the team needs from him... And that is to play only on the wing.

But as Beads said, I can certainly see why he always follows Bennett, but I'm also sure after reading that article that when he is ready to resume his footy career, he will try to follow Bennett back to Brisbane.

I do have respect for the guy, that he saw there was a problem and took the necessary steps to rectify it.

@FOXSportsNews: Caretaker coach Neil Henry confirms @GCTitans will look at recruiting Darius Boyd at the end of the current #NRL season

@FOXSportsNews: Caretaker coach Neil Henry confirms @GCTitans will look at recruiting Darius Boyd at the end of the current #NRL season

lol, he was asked about Boyd on the Triple M show this afternoon and said in a very roundabout, non-committal way that Boyd would be a potential interest for the Titans.

nec minnit, "Boyd to Titans"

Would be a good fit for them, Zillman at Fullback is never going to win them a premiership.

1. Boyd
2. Gordon
3. Zillman
4. Roberts
5. Mead
6. Sezer
7. Kelly
9. Mortimer

Or something similar

Would be a good fit for them, Zillman at Fullback is never going to win them a premiership.

1. Boyd
2. Gordon
3. Zillman
4. Roberts
5. Mead
6. Sezer
7. Kelly
9. Mortimer

Or something similar

He would ... a much better fit for them than us.

i think boyd admitting himself to rehab, attempting to sort his life out, may point to him moving to another club instead of following bennett?

i think boyd admitting himself to rehab, attempting to sort his life out, may point to him moving to another club instead of following bennett?

I hear what you're saying, but from a psychology stand point, this is not always true. Sorting his life out doesn't mean he needs to cut ties with an "old" life or anything, it simply means he needs to change thought patterns, habits and thinking structure (simple hey?!).

Having a good and stable influence throughout the process can be vitally important, ie. Bennett.

i didnt mean he had to cut ties, but maybe when bennett finally did confirm he was going back to broncos, boyd realised he may not follow him, contributing in part to what resulted in him finally seeking help.

thats a terribly worded sentence, but you get the jist hopefully.

Hope so. Gagai is a very good player, some discipline issues but as far as I know it's really minor things like turning up late or skipping training. Things which he's already improved on and which will only get better with age. He'll be a perfect replacement for Hodges and in the meantime can be a very handy winger for us.

The Mole has suggested Bennett is interested in signing Sam Mataora for the broncos.

In the juniors he was good, showed a lot of potential but when Furner bulked him up for a move to the front row he became so lazy, doing minimal work and never the 1%ers, conceded a few tries from him not jumping on a ball in goal.

Bennett will be wanting to sign players he knows he can get the best out of.
He obviously sees potential in this guy so who knows.

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing this team next year...yes I can here everyone say why move Hunt. Taylors kicking game is superb and I believe is way better then hunt's. Just a opinion

1 Milford
2 Vidot
3 Copley
4 Hodges
5 Hoffman
6 Barba
7 A Taylor
8 Hannant
9 B Hunt
10 Parker
11 Gillett
12 Thaiday
13 McGuire

14 McCullough
15 Oates
16 Garbutt
17 Kennedy

18 Glenn

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing this team next year...yes I can here everyone say why move Hunt. Taylors kicking game is superb and I believe is way better then hunt's. Just a opinion

1 Milford
2 Vidot
3 Copley
4 Hodges
5 Hoffman
6 Barba
7 A Taylor
8 Hannant
9 B Hunt
10 Parker
11 Gillett
12 Thaiday
13 McGuire

14 McCullough
15 Oates
16 Garbutt
17 Kennedy

18 Glenn

Surely McCullough can handle the full 80 next year?!?

Why would you have hunt starting over McCullough?

More importantly why on earth would you move hunt from halfback where he has shone back to hooker which he isn't cut out for?

Ashley Taylor (even though I think will have a big future) has not played a minute of first grade, yet you want him to displace the best half we have had since locky?

I'm sorry mate but I do not understand this at all.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • jarro65
  • Manifesto
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • whykickamoocow
  • the_next
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • peter09
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fozz
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.