Wayne Blasts suggestion Broncos want Mitchell Pearce

As some of you guys mentioned, the Roberts comment is completely weird. Why use him as an example when you have just signed Lodge? I would suggest some reporter mentioned Roberts and Wayne answered that but then said reporter conveniently left out the question part so it looks the way it does.

On a side note, I’m so fed up with the patheticness masquerading as sports journalism these days. Cordner ‘breaks his silence’ on the Pearce situation. He literally commented on it in the last couple of days and again after the releasing basically inside 24 hours, what silence was he breaking? Bunch of pathetic gossip columnists that get paid to write rubbish, I wish I got paid to do that.

It was Niko over Taylor not just me wanting Niko. Is he getting us a premiership I doubt it. I wanted Sandow and Carney over Niko.

It was Niko over Taylor not just me wanting Niko. Is he getting us a premiership I doubt it. I wanted Sandow and Carney over Niko.
Hit the reply button on the post you are replying to bud. Helps to make a little more sense.

As some of you guys mentioned, the Roberts comment is completely weird. Why use him as an example when you have just signed Lodge? I would suggest some reporter mentioned Roberts and Wayne answered that but then said reporter conveniently left out the question part so it looks the way it does.

On a side note, I’m so fed up with the patheticness masquerading as sports journalism these days. Cordner ‘breaks his silence’ on the Pearce situation. He literally commented on it in the last couple of days and again after the releasing basically inside 24 hours, what silence was he breaking? Bunch of pathetic gossip columnists that get paid to write rubbish, I wish I got paid to do that.

Yeah either they asked about Roberts or he suspected they would. I imagine he chose to use Roberts over Lodge as an example because it shifts a bit of attention off of Lodge and Roberts signing has been a bit of a success.

^^ heres to the company that owns the broncs. ;)

I don't know why he had to bring Roberts into that?
It's like "we gave Roberts a job, we know he's a clown but he's not any any sort of leadership position so he can't hurt the culture"
I know he probably didn't mean anything bad by it, just don't understand saying something like that?
It sounded bad but what he was saying is that Roberts copped heat in the media and so did the broncos for signing and keeping him. He was saying that Roberts was not bought into the club and expected to lead so he could work on himself and fits into the culture. Pearce is being talked up by the media but is a dickhead and can not be expected to lead so he does not fit the broncos culture. Essentially he is saying he wants a leader who can be respected.

Active Now

• Broncos Maestro
  • Redux
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.