Wayne has lost the change room

I'm getting the feeling Wayne is creating this array of media
I think you're being naive if you think players don't talk to reporters and people in the media

That wouldn't be a smart move , could cost them blabbing to the media. Or it is Wayne's plan to get his us verses them mentality.

I think you're being naive if you think players don't talk to reporters and people in the media

I think idiots talk to the media, especially bottom feeders like Andrew Webster. If any of our players are that fucking stupid I hope Wayne sends them on their way immediately, I wouldn't care who they are.

Once again WB pulls down the pants of retard media. Does it every season yet they still fall for it even knowing that it is coming. Much like Darryl Cullinan facing Warnie back inthe day

There are probably a few players within the team who have never had to follow instructions from an authority/father figure, not until being at the Broncos at least. If there are a couple of them around the same age and with similar grievances it may well be that there is some minor fracturing. I think WB has seen it all before and if he thinks it's cancerous it will be cut out. He will be aware of it that's for sure and who the problem is.

Tallis is a one man wrecking ball.
Honestly what is that big mouths problem with Wayne ? It's getting pathological. Ugh, can we send him on a one way trip to Siberia?

I'm pretty sure the problem is that Bennett convinced him to play on one more year when he wanted to retire and then Bennett ended up benching him.

He has had a problem ever since.

I'm pretty sure the problem is that Bennett convinced him to play on one more year when he wanted to retire and then Bennett ended up benching him.

He has had a problem ever since.
I'm glad our coach keeps a dignified silence.

Sure they did Andrew, sure they did... have another pie.

Umm... are you insinuating that Andrew is overweight?.. Please don't do that, he has feelings as well, he's a human being. He's not just on TV to be gawked at you know.

Umm... are you insinuating that Andrew is overweight?.. Please don't do that, he has feelings as well, he's a human being. He's not just on TV to be gawked at you know.

Lol.

I thought we had a thread on this a few days ago, Smokin' came out and said it was bs ... and then the thread was deleted?

And Trump would say:

'It's fake news, it's news that's fake, it's just fake.'

Do you really believe a player would potentially risk his career at the club, and possibly the nrl, by talking so openly with the media?

Most RL journos are borderline Woman's Day reporters. "A source close to the club said", "a player who wished not to be named said".....

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.