Wayne's World No Longer Relevant

I'm not sure how other fans of the other NRL teams interact with one another, nor do I care, but we surely have to be one of the most obnoxious, worst fans to interact with. Most people on here just love to bicker and try to bully others with remarks, it's pretty bad. We all support the same team but you wouldn't think that how some of you carry on. Disgusting. We all support the same team guys. I know we won't always agree with what we have to say, but there's no need to try to pick on someone and make fun of them etc. Most of us have to defend ourselves from unnecessary comments and remarks etc.

I'm not sure how other fans of the other NRL teams interact with one another, nor do I care, but we surely have to be one of the most obnoxious, worst fans to interact with. Most people on here just love to bicker and try to bully others with remarks, it's pretty bad. We all support the same team but you wouldn't think that how some of you carry on. Disgusting. We all support the same team guys. I know we won't always agree with what we have to say, but there's no need to try to pick on someone and make fun of them etc. Most of us have to defend ourselves from unnecessary comments and remarks etc.

you should try the paramatta forums. It's like mad max compared to here

Yeah? I'm sure we can't be the worst but we're pretty horrible to one another.

I think we treat each other pretty fairly for the most part. I have no problem with people talking down to "members" who are just trying to troll the forum.

I think we treat each other pretty fairly for the most part. I have no problem with people talking down to "members" who are just trying to troll the forum.
Fair enough bro

Active Now

• Scdeac
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Stix
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • lynx000
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.