Anthony Milford Discussion

When he came up from Canberra, he was still a kid. To me he has filled out like most of us do when we grow up and as you've said he is Polynesian and has that body shape in spades.

I think his form is more down to being heavily marked as opposed to his weight. Funny thing is, I think his form dropped off when everyone was telling him he needed to be more of a controlling half as opposed to a running half. Let the kid run ffs.

He can't run like he used to. Polynesian genes apparently

That's funny.......I took this away from the comment, more than anything else.

"I think his form is more down to being heavily marked as opposed to his weight."

Milf is a victim of his own genius...

He can be so fucking good, that when he isn't, it stands out a lot more.

Not denying he goes missing in games, but everyone's expectations of him are so high that when he has a game like last week, it just stands out more than when someone else has a shocker. And then when he has a blinder, that's just what people expect.

Of course he brings up Bennett's personal life

Judging by Johns comments at the start of the show it is just going to be a massive Kent circle jerk when he comes on.
Waynes character has changed according to Kent.

Kent stands by his story but says he never spoke to Benji.

Now he is bringing his private life into it. WB never mentioned Kent, he said the journalist made it up.

What a piece of shit Kent is. No, you didn't directly say Benji said it, you immediately dropped his name so people would associate that fact. What an arsehole.

Typical journo spin doctoring from Kent. If Benji had nothing to do with it in the first place, why the **** did you bring him up on 360??

What did Kent actually say? I mean word for word.

Typical journo spin doctoring from Kent. If Benji had nothing to do with it in the first place, why the **** did you bring him up on 360??

He got it from Ikin when he played golf with Benji. Kent said he already apologised to Benji for dropping him in it. Wayne is lying though about the training.

That was disgraceful. They just have Kent a platform to mouth off about Bennett unchecked, unquestioned. You have 5 other apparent grown ups there and not one presenting an alternative view. That just doesn't happen. If you sit 6 people down and tell them the sky is blue you would have at least one try to argue its more a slight green.

The only question I have left for Matty is how good does Kenty's dick taste, because judging by that performance it must taste pretty fucking good.

That was disgraceful. They just have Kent a platform to mouth off about Bennett unchecked, unquestioned. You have 5 other apparent grown ups there and not one presenting an alternative view. That just doesn't happen. If you sit 6 people down and tell them the sky is blue you would have at least one try to argue its more a slight green.

The only question I have left for Matty is how good does Kenty's dick taste, because judging by that performance it must taste pretty fucking good.

What was he wrong about? He got the information from Marshall. Either Marshall is a bullshiit artist or Bennett is lying through his teeth

He got it from Ikin when he played golf with Benji. Kent said he already apologised to Benji for dropping him in it. Wayne is lying though about the training.
Which part about the training is he lying about ? Oh, and how do you know this to be a lie ?

That was bullshit, Kent has to be kidding himself.

He tries to say that he didn't say Benji said that and that Wayne is lying, yet he literally said 'Benji was horrified'. What a load of shit, he knew what he was insinuating.

If I said to someone that 'Joe was horrified' anyone with have a brain would assume that Joe would have said this to me, if he hadn't how would I know he was horrified?

This is just incredibly childish from Kent. It's taking semantics to the extreme like a child does when they are caught out lying.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.