What’s the go with Cobbo?

Hoshsie

Hoshsie

NYC Player
Apr 6, 2022
Thought I would pose this question cause at the moment cobbo is way off the mark of a pro rugby league player, he looks slow, dumb, weak. I genuinely don’t understand why everyone kisses his ass, either he improves or we don’t re sign him and use the money elsewhere, make another team pay overs for him

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
He is woeful. How many times you going to gamble with the sideline before you just fucking stop.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Is a centre in the mould of jack reed.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
He is being over-rated because he is a large athletic aboriginal, and the media love that they can lazily compare him to Inglis/Latrell. If Herbie played like he has, there is 0% chance he remains in first grade.

He has ability, but he is a long way from first grade standard.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
19 years old and 10 nrl games in … talk about tough crowd
If you're old enough, you're good enough. All people can do is rate his performances, and so far this year they haven't been up to it. Even in round 1 when the media called him a star, he had a bad game.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
He was good at centre in a shit team last year.

not a winger
We’ve so far played worse than we played toward the end of last year. Plus he has a senior player in extremely poor form next to him. He’s definitely struggling though snd doesn’t seem to be getting the development he needs

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
He’s a kid… he will have ups & downs, this is his first real season, after his first real preseason. It’s not his fault the media have hyped him up to ridiculous expectations he cannot possibly meet.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
We’ve so far played worse than we played toward the end of last year. Plus he has a senior player in extremely poor form next to him. He’s definitely struggling though snd doesn’t seem to be getting the development he needs
Oh yeah we look real bad.

got to wonder about Kev, players look utterly confused.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
I'd be getting Hodges or Jharal Yow Yeh to come in and mentor him. Those guys he probably would of grown up watching.
Pick a position for him and stick to it not a fullback, centre, wing work on being the one position. I think he should focus on being just a centre it's probably the position he looks most comfortable in.
A kid playing next to Kotoni ATM definitely would not be helping him.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
He just isn't ready.

Not first grade material - doesn't help he's playing outside another reserve grader.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
I'd be getting Hodges or Jharal Yow Yeh to come in and mentor him. Those guys he probably would of grown up watching.
Pick a position for him and stick to it not a fullback, centre, wing work on being the one position. I think he should focus on being just a centre it's probably the position he looks most comfortable in.
A kid playing next to Kotoni ATM definitely would not be helping him.
Hodges is assistant coach at the Dolphins. How could that go wrong? He already has the ear of Steve Renouf. Mick De Vere, Jack Reed, Michael Hancock, David Staggs and Darren Burns also played in the 3/4s.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skyblues87
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.