What are your cooked NRL ideas?

If no winner is established at the end of Golden point make it a conversion kick off, same rules as penalty shootout in Soccer.

Make it 30M out so there is atleast some difficulty involved but straight infront.

Draws suck for our game and it makes the points weird for the ladder.

If no winner is established at the end of Golden point make it a conversion kick off, same rules as penalty shootout in Soccer.

Make it 30M out so there is atleast some difficulty involved but straight infront.

Draws suck for our game and it makes the points weird for the ladder.
Make them dropkick goals and now we're talking.

Make them dropkick goals and now we're talking.
Yeah actually that would be better I was thinking that after I posted it, conversions take too long to setup and it would waste time.

Even better - one defender vs one attacker. Defender starts ten out, in front of the posts, attacker starts midfield with the ball. Attacker can choose either a drop goal for one point or to score a try for two points. Each team gets five attempts, but can't re-use the same player on both sides, only once for either attack or defense. Attacking team always chooses their player first, and the defenders have ten seconds to name their opposing player. Defender can score if they regather a lost ball/charge down/missed field goal and either kick a field goal or score a try at the other end.

I'm confident in saying this is the single greatest idea in the history of rugby league.

Play the joker card. Each team gets to nominate a 15 minute period of play at their discretion where any points they score are doubled, and any points the opposition score are halved.
Can’t play two jokers at same time obvs.

Now that’s cooked.

Premiers of the previous season wear a special gold premiers NRL badge on their jersey. Imagine how many extra jerseys you’d sell. I’d buy one for sure if we won. Fans of clubs like dragons, Souths, roosters etc who don’t really need to update their jerseys would lap it up.

Play the joker card. Each team gets to nominate a 15 minute period of play at their discretion where any points they score are doubled, and any points the opposition score are halved.

Now that’s cooked.

walter matthau cooking GIF by Laff

Now that’s cooked.
Hello PVL, and welcome to BHQ.

We should introduce bonus points to games, if you score 30+ points or win a game by more than 18.5 you're awarded 3 points..

If you score even tries to ur opponent and lose you still get 1 point

With the Rugby World Cup coming down under and the Wallabies in some strife, I think we should be generous and help them out. I think Cleary would be excellent for them. Shift him to the Tahs next year in prep.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.