What, no Tiqiri resigns thread...

I am an unashamed Stu Kelly supporter ... I dont' think he was anywhere near as bad as what he copped around these parts ... but hey thats just me

I will admit the best form of his career was at the Eels

Oink !

Nashy said:
Jebadude said:
You didn't mind it back when you needed an autograph or two.

1. I've never in my life had an autograph from Bennett.
2. The only forum member to activly get me an autograph from a player was Tracey with one from Minto.
3. I have had about 4 players sign a jersey, and it was done at the League Club where all fans could get them.

I do appreciate meeting the great man, but it still doesn't mean you know everything about every player.

Never said I know everything about every player. But I do remember you tagging along with me after a game at the Leagues Club one time so you could get to meet Wayne. 2004 I am sure it was, after we played Penrith.

Lucky he didn't show up!

Na. You got me into the Leagues club because the douchebags wouldn't let me in!

You introduced myself and Lachy to Wayne in 'Woomba for the Melbourne Trial where Hodges put on a Broncos jersey for the first time since returning to Brisbane.

Active Now

• RodF
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Brotherdu
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • Lozza
  • GCBRONCO
  • upthebroncs
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.