Where are our exciting juniors?

After watching the NYC game against the Sharks earlier in the year and watching almost all of the NYC highlights available online, I think Corey Allan might be our blue chip coming through. He seems special, he somewhat reminds me of Tom Trbojevic in the U20's, a tall Fullback (Not as tall as Tom, but not many people are) with a very high top speed and a knack for breaking the line and scoring tries.

I wouldn't mind getting the opinion on him from people who've watched a lot of him in person. @Bronxxnationn @talanoa @1910

my opinion wont sit well with a lot of tyre pumpers on here, im not overly fussed with allan.
that doesnt mean he cant or wont play nrl. i do know some of the senior nrl boys arent sold on him either.
my concern with this kid is the proto type robot from fullback. out the back sweep play!!!

my opinion wont sit well with a lot of tyre pumpers on here, im not overly fussed with allan.
that doesnt mean he cant or wont play nrl. i do know some of the senior nrl boys arent sold on him either.
my concern with this kid is the proto type robot from fullback. out the back sweep play!!!
In defence of the out the back sweep play, it's pretty much all Boyd does and he's the Australian fullback.

Do you still have a copy of that Maranta/Hodgo reaction pic @Morkel?

That was one of my favourite posts, next to Wall-P.

It'll be somewhere. In fact I probably even have the master working file here at work. I'll find it.

And thanks to the shout out to Wall-P. I always thought he (it) was one of my better ones.

Maranta

I've been looking for that for ages!

Let's say in the next two to three years that all of Thaiday, Boyd, Glenn, Hunt and Blair are no longer in the side, who comes in?

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • porouian
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • Howie
  • Mpost
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Hurrijo
  • Redux
  • broncsgoat
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosMan
  • YeahNahMate
  • Redfern_1980
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.