Where do the Broncos finish?

I would not be surprised if we don't win another game this year.

Hopefully Broncos end up last on the ladder to build up a stronger case against Seibold

One thing in our favour is that all of the bottom eight teams have a difficult draw. So if Broncos some how beat a few teams and got on a run they could slide up the ladder. If being the key word, if they could keep up the intensity of the first half against storm all game they would be in with a chance. I think the Broncos are unfit and its taking a big toll. So many games we have just dropped off

I got us to tenth with one or two upsets

I think we are about where we are going to finish up, it would not surprise me if we come to the final game of the year needing a win to keep us away from the wooden spoon.

I can see it now we are looking good in the first half, probably leading 18-4 or something, we then proceed to fall to pot in the 2nd half (as per standard operating procedures), fail to score another point, Cowboys run us down and we lose the game.

The Doggies get a miracle win over the Panthers (inspired by our shitiness) to get them off the bottom.

The greatest failure of a year will be complete and a new record low for the club will be set.

Seibold will leave the club.

Using my advanced predictive model - the same used by leading climate scientists and epidemiologists - I tested the scenario of Pies stepping down today and letting the players coach themselves. Interesting result:

Screenshot 2020 07 27 NRL Ladder Predictor1

Last edited:
As long as we finish with a new coach that’s almost as good as a premiership

Man you dribble so much rubbish I had to block you for awhile - but this make me glad I unblocked you
Absolute classic :)

Last edited:

Active Now

• Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.