Where do the Broncos finish?

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
So just tried out the ladder predictor. With a little optimism, I have us finishing...11th. I have Melb overtaking Penrith for the minor premiership...

What do you guys get?

Hopefully not getting the spoon.
[automerge]1595751835[/automerge]
Penrith 2020 premiers.

Even though i feel the likes of Eels and roosters could take them just. But i would like to see them win it.

Last edited:
I WANT THEM LAST , HARD TO BELIEVE THE DOGS ARE A WORSE TEAM.

Attachments

• images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 90
Not being negative but I think if you objectively look at the draw we will be lucky to win 3 games, unless we see a late season surge of form.

Sharks, Rabbitohs, Cowboys and Dragons could all lose to us if we turn up and they don’t. I think at best we win 1 of these 4.

Titans will be the easiest team we face on the run home and they look far better than us when comparing the manners in which both teams have lost.

We could very easily win 0 and at best we could snag maybe 4. I think anything higher than 13th is optimistic.

Last edited:
Hopefully the Eels or the Panthers win the comp. I don't really care if the rorters win it anymore: they've found a way to assemble a fantastic squad and are a professional outfit. Them winning the comp multiple years in a row with a paltry fanbase and a billionaire sugar daddy is the ultimate **** you to the notion of the salary cap being worth anything and the NRL in general.

Last edited:
So just tried out the ladder predictor. With a little optimism, I have us finishing...11th. I have Melb overtaking Penrith for the minor premiership...

What do you guys get?

11th?

God bless you.

Hopefully the Eels or the Panthers win the comp. I don't really care if the rorters win it anymore: they've found a way to assemble a fantastic squad and are a professional outfit. Them winning the comp multiple years in a row with a paltry fanbase and a billionaire sugar daddy is the ultimate **** you to the notion of the salary cap being worth anything and the NRL in general.
I’ll be cheering on tigers and Canberra come finals. Canberra because they were screed last year and Tigers because Benji.

Last unfortunately... I’ve been trying to remain positive, but I have conceded. With the lack of troops and our idiotic coach I can’t see us winning too many more this season. The dogs are at least playing with some sought of resemblance to a footy team and will scrape a few wins together through grit. The Broncos are just done. We saw the same beaten look on the faces of that Parra side a few years back. We just have to take our medicine at this point and look to 2021.

Might be able to win 1 or 2 remaining games at best.

Considering our F/A, 15th. If the Bulldogs spring some more upsets 16th.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • The True King
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • bazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • levikaden
  • ivanhungryjak
  • TimWhatley
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.