Where do the Broncos finish?

No, we are going on a 1999 like run from here, and make the 8.
They went on a 13 game unbeaten streak (12-0-1) in '99. They only have to finish 7-2 this year. 2-7 is the more likely outcome.

A few players coming back this week hopefully. Maybe that will be the difference. We don't need resilience if we just start winning from the start.

Maybe Fifita will feel so bad dogging the boys that he goes on a rampage that would make 09 Hayne blush and drags us into the GF. 🥰🥰

We must finish above the Titans. Beyond that, I couldn’t care where we end up on the ladder of the 2020 ClusterFuck Cup. What has happened to this team over the season is almost beyond the realms of scripted fiction. Each week reveals another twist that is a negative for the club, but if we fail to better the Titans, then there will be mental ramifications from that throughout next year. So, just win a few games FFS!

We must finish above the Titans. Beyond that, I couldn’t care where we end up on the ladder of the 2020 ClusterFuck Cup. What has happened to this team over the season is almost beyond the realms of scripted fiction. Each week reveals another twist that is a negative for the club, but if we fail to better the Titans, then there will be mental ramifications from that throughout next year. So, just win a few games FFS!
We play the Titans again in Round 18.
I am pretty sure whoever wins that game will finnish the higher of the two clubs.
No idea who will win that game though.

We play the Titans again in Round 18.
I am pretty sure whoever wins that game will finnish the higher of the two clubs.
No idea who will win that game though.

We will. Fifita to score a hat trick

One thing in our favour is that all of the bottom eight teams have a difficult draw. So if Broncos some how beat a few teams and got on a run they could slide up the ladder. If being the key word, if they could keep up the intensity of the first half against storm all game they would be in with a chance. I think the Broncos are unfit and its taking a big toll. So many games we have just dropped off
We have a difficult run. We have to play actual NRL teams for the rest of the season!
😭

Using my advanced predictive model - the same used by leading climate scientists and epidemiologists - I tested the scenario of Pies stepping down today and letting the players coach themselves. Interesting result:

View attachment 9002
Roosters 9th. Love it. Keep up the good work McHunt.

I would like to revise my earlier prediction of 11th to now finishing 15th... still hoping we dont get the spoon.

Right now I'm thinking 17th seems a genuine option :rofl

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.