• No train, no pay

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Sack manager

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Youth dentention centre

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • 3am visit from Shane Webke

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Real estate with his agent (who is now banned)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Basically just get fucked

Votes: 43 53.1%

• Total voters
Seems like a good result maybe considering the relationship may be already broken. I mean the 500k!? Transfer fee… win win. broncs not over paying for potential, taking advantage of Gus who will; due to being in an all or nothing reward scenario.

500k pays for a lot of chicken sandwiches. Could also pay for someone with people and communication skills to handle future talent better, assuming the kids claims were mostly correct.

Lesson for him and a lesson for the broncos I'd guess. Everything else aside, regardless of who's telling the truth about what was and wasn't promised, this kind of meeting without a manager present is a bad idea for both sides.

Lesson for him and a lesson for the broncos I'd guess. Everything else aside, regardless of who's telling the truth about what was and wasn't promised, this kind of meeting without a manager present is a bad idea for both sides.
I don't know what to make of this whole shambles, but we probably can't jump to the immediate conclusion he's lying. The only thing we know for certain is the Broncos are having trouble retaining their young talent.

Worth listening to Denan Kemp's take:

Solid headline that. Take note broncos team, switch from chicken sandwiches to ice cream.

I don't know what to make of this whole shambles, but we probably can't jump to the immediate conclusion he's lying. The only thing we know for certain is the Broncos are having trouble retaining their young talent.

I always listen/watch the podcast live. Well, on a slight delay so I can skip through the bullshit or when Guru starts loving the sound of his own voice.

The truth is usually somewhere in the middle with these things I think. Like I said, a lesson for both sides either way.

this kind of meeting without a manager present is a bad idea for both sides.
Oloapu's manager Matt Adamson told Wide World of Sports.

"I think (Bulldogs coach) Cameron Ciraldo sensed this and he said to me, 'Do you mind if I take Karl for a walk and an ice cream'.

"I said 'Go for it' and 15 minutes later they came back and Karl had made up his mind to join the Bulldogs.

Oloapu's manager Matt Adamson told Wide World of Sports.

"I think (Bulldogs coach) Cameron Ciraldo sensed this and he said to me, 'Do you mind if I take Karl for a walk and an ice cream'.

"I said 'Go for it' and 15 minutes later they came back and Karl had made up his mind to join the Bulldogs.

Not sure what that has to do with the meeting he had with the Broncos tbh. Unless you're talking about Ciraldo and Karl going off together for 15mins? Pretty different situation I'd say.

Well now there is no doubt this kid is telling porkies, he clearly loves chicken and the Broncos knew this hence the chicken sandwich. Ciraldo gave him a DRUMSTICK, this kid loves chicken!
AG

I really love this podcast but someone needs to turn Guru’s mic off, **** me just shut the **** up dude.

I was disappointed that Kempy didn’t even try to make it a balanced argument and basically said let’s judge the Broncos under the premise that everything the kid said was true. No mention of the fact that he only became disgruntled when his new manager needed a cut and he thought he could get more money.

I get that his co-hosts love putting the boot into the Broncos but as a former Bronco you would think we could get a fair shake from at least one person in the media.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Bongo
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • ezpz
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jd87
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.