Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021...er...2025

They need at least 2 .
Briers and Cartwright are leaving . Briers attack and Cartwright defence .
It appears that we(Kev mostly) are bringing in Ben next year.

Ben would do D & if Barrett’s in, he might look after A.

Very slim pickings surely. Would be great if we could land the likes of Hannay/Wallace/Walker brothers.

Quite an insightful article from Fatima Kdouh in the paper this morning. Some quotes from Pat Carrigan:

- insists Walters has what it takes to turn the club around next year.
- only 8 months ago in a grand final with Kev.
- bit ludicrous criticising him, he’s part of the reason I (Pat) committed to the club and wanted to be here.
- plays his best football under Kev.
- in a bit of a down patch at the moment but it’s not for lack of effort.
- just fundamental lapses in our game.
- has full belief in Kev and full belief in the club and it’s on the players to turn it around.

She's never even been to Brisbane.

He`s over seeing his team crash as well .
Losing six of their last eight to fall to fourth on the ladder.
Even in worse case, they would still end up being in top 5 if not a top 4 finish.
On the contrary, we will end up in bottom 4.

I’m sure being a Center himself, he would drill lot of footy sense into our outside backs if he’s brought in.

Quite an insightful article from Fatima Kdouh in the paper this morning. Some quotes from Pat Carrigan:

- insists Walters has what it takes to turn the club around next year.
- only 8 months ago in a grand final with Kev.
- bit ludicrous criticising him, he’s part of the reason I (Pat) committed to the club and wanted to be here.
- plays his best football under Kev.
- in a bit of a down patch at the moment but it’s not for lack of effort.
- just fundamental lapses in our game.
- has full belief in Kev and full belief in the club and it’s on the players to turn it around.

“Insightful” and “Fatima Kdouh” are not words that go together unless “is not very” is there as well.

Of course Pat isn’t gonna shit on the coach

Get rid off the dreaded jerseys both H & A for next year. They look awful & I don’t fathom them 1 bit. Indigenous & the Diamond ones can stay.

Get someone very capable who takes complete control over strength & conditioning.

Just seen the below in CM. Can anyone tell who’s the club is bringing in?

Ffs, i don’t want couple more ‘yes, men’.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • mitch222
  • davidp
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • leon.bott
  • Dash
  • Dexter
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.