Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021...er...2025

Badel reckons we need to sign Smith, Tamou and Welch to lead our revival
Hasn’t both Welch and Tamou been all but confirmed to have signed new deals already.

Maybe we could try Papalii, Proctor, and Hunt.

Last edited:
Hasn’t both Welch and Tamou been all but confirmed to have signed new deals already.

probably ... it is Badel

FYI, he reported this 20 mins ago (according to the cm time stamp) :rofl

Welch said he isnt going to Dragons And had the intention to re-sign. I’m sure Kevie would have called and said wait and see what happens first

If he was interested and fit would Kieran Foran be a potential 1/2 's pairing for Tom Dearden , for the short term ?

If he was interested and fit would Kieran Foran be a potential 1/2 's pairing for Tom Dearden , for the short term ?
Hell no, Would rather Benji, atleast he will be there to play games.

On the forwards I really like the idea of Papalii imagine him and haas on the front row, I don't think we would need more forward signings then and can focus on Hooker and Fullback.

Last edited:
he hasn't been fit in 5 years ... i don't see that changing any time soon
Well we do have plenty of sticky tape for Kahu so maybe we could squeeze out 5 games of the season from him?

Ok it's a key position ,but getting a good experienced running 5/8 who isn't scared to tackle will bring Dearden's game on considerably.

Swap Papalii for Tamou and Smith for Hunt and we have a more realistic goal

This would be WONDERFUL!

Imagine getting a gun fullback falling into our laps from somewhere too!

1. ??
2. Coates
3. Farnworth
4. Isaako
5. Kennar
6. Staggs
7. Dearden
8. Haas
9. Hunt
10. Papalii
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Carrigan

14. Paix/Turpin
15. Lodge
16. Flegler
17. Riki

It isn't going to win a premiership yet but it is a step in the right direction.

Think he got a fairly serious leg injury on the week end.
Pretty sure he is gone for the season and a good part of the off season as well.
Wouldn't risk him now.

Last edited:
NRL.com saying Papalii is going to re-sign with Canberra, bummer.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • The True King
  • LittleDavey
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Harry Sack
  • Robboi_321
  • Wild Horse
  • Battler
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.