Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021...er...2025

There is a reason the Dragons don't want Sailor. Give him a different surname and he doesn't have a contract anywhere.
disagree, the games he has played has been pretty good, Dragons have a bad gauge for talent.

It's wrong to assume each club knows what they are doing(look at the tigers), the better clubs on the other hand tend to get it right because that's why they are good.

Last edited:
Keep those lists coming!

1. Turpin
2. Turpin
3. Turpin
4. Turpin
5. Turpin
6. Turpin
7. Turpin
8. Turpin
9. Turpin (c)
10. Turpin
11. Turpin
12. Turpin
13. Turpin

14. Turpin
15. Turpin
16. Turpin
17. Turpin

Does anyone know if we have scouts in England?

Well 3 reasons, Isaako is shit and we don’t have many other options. Feel free to swap them though. He’s also someone that’s apparently on our radar.

Oh and a 4th reason. A place holder until we sign Sivo from the Eels in 2022. Duh

Hows that Kool Aid..??

Just like to know why, even though I no longer care about this year, why Paix isnt the 6 for our last game and the one and only threat we actually offer the Cowboys is playing there instead?

Anyway, I no longer give 2 shits, much like the club and the players have shown their supporters, so...yeh...carry on....

I don't buy that Isaako is shit tbh, he was so good on the wing early on, you don't just become bad overnight. He's had a pretty tough 18 months off the field, that's been pretty well documented. He was also dicked around during the pre-season if you recall, he trained all over the backline, was initially told he may be a bench utility (as was Staggs at one point) and then not long before the Bird injury he was told he wouldn't be playing first grade in Round 1. Then the Bird injury occurred and he was thrown straight in to Fullback (Where we won our first 2 games with him actually looking quite threatening) and then the post-COVID disaster occurred. Last pre-season he learned about his father's illness in the week leading up to Round 1.

It may seem like I'm just supplying excuses for his form, but I mean really, there's not a player in the NRL that would be anywhere close to their best under those circumstances.

I want to see what he can do with a full pre-season with no drama, working on the right wing with his right centre (whether that be Staggs or someone else, is besides the point), figuring out combinations, gelling, learning more about the correct way to defend on the wing, when to come in, when not to, etc. Give him some sense of stability before we discard him.

If he comes out next year and sucks ass for the first month, I'll be on board. But until that point, I'm still in on him.
Firstly needs a coach - simple as that. Secondly needs to look in the mirror and accept he has the physique to when he hits the defensive line put the pedal to the metal and burst through SIVO style. Only needs to do that once or twice to get confidence and he’ll become just as unstoppable.
Needs to be given every chance.

Hows that Kool Aid..??

Just like to know why, even though I no longer care about this year, why Paix isnt the 6 for our last game and the one and only threat we actually offer the Cowboys is playing there instead?

Anyway, I no longer give 2 shits, much like the club and the players have shown their supporters, so...yeh...carry on....
What kool aid? You’re implying that I’m buying into someone else’s thoughts? I’m not even sure how this response was relevant to my post.

Yeah, they told him he's not needed after this season.

I'd absolutely sign him, even as a winger I think he'd be better than the likes of Kennar, Oates, etc. Could very easily battle it out with Niu / Bird / Staggs for the fullback spot in the pre-season.
I definitely agree we should sign him and even if he is better at wing than the likes of Oates and etc. I think we should play him at fullback... Just slowly move him into the side and if Milford doesn’t perform move him to 5/8 when milfs off contract and go and sign RTS or another quality fullback

This isn’t aimed directly at you more everybody, but stop carrying on like 3 year old fucken girls... like seriously presumably your all grown men or at least grown up enough to act with a bit of maturity instead of fucken sulking... there’s people out their that love their club through thick and thin and would do anything to have the 30 years of success we had before this point... you all have to just stop sulking and realise that we have a young squad that is a couple decent signings a coach and a ceo away from getting back to the success we are all so used to

This isn’t aimed directly at you more everybody, but stop carrying on like 3 year old fucken girls... like seriously presumably your all grown men or at least grown up enough to act with a bit of maturity instead of fucken sulking... there’s people out their that love their club through thick and thin and would do anything to have the 30 years of success we had before this point... you all have to just stop sulking and realise that we have a young squad that is a couple decent signings a coach and a ceo away from getting back to the success we are all so used to
This isn’t supposed to be a jibe, but an honest observation:

I was taking your post seriously until the end when you rattled off the things we need for success and then I began to think your post was tongue-in-cheek.

If not, sorry, but those things are all pretty important and very hard to get right. It’s not like we have to fine-tune one tiny facet of the club - we don’t have a CEO, a coach or a settled spine. We have backs that are underperforming and an injury plagued forward pack.

Outside of the club actually disappearing into a sinkhole overnight, there aren’t too many things that haven’t gone wrong over the last few years and / or don’t need fixing...

Last edited:
1. Turpin
2. Turpin
3. Turpin
4. Turpin
5. Turpin
6. Turpin
7. Turpin
8. Turpin
9. Turpin (c)
10. Turpin
11. Turpin
12. Turpin
13. Turpin

14. Turpin
15. Turpin
16. Turpin
17. Turpin
Your 13 Turpins short Allo, you will need them to cover injuries and poor form

He's right - have faith. We need to show our support. We got the spoon not only because we were this years worst but to enable us to stir the pot to make things right for next year. I've no doubt an overdue lesson has been learned and those responsible will now leave no stone unturned to return us to our rightful place. 1 million supporters are watching every move.

He's right - have faith. We need to show our support. We got the spoon not only because we were this years worst but to enable us to stir the pot to make things right for next year. I've no doubt an overdue lesson has been learned and those responsible will now leave no stone unturned to return us to our rightful place. 1 million supporters are watching every move.

The Pearl is on the money, but I cannot see it being a quick recovery. The decision making of the board and Seibold has set us back several years, it will be no quick fix. Who would want to play for this amateur outfit? It sickens me to watch players like Corey Allan running amok for a Rabbitohs team last night, a Broncos junior and future Qld Origin player, and then watching the hacks we have running around. Wayne couldn't wipe the smile off his face, and so he shouldn't. It's going to take a lot more than Kevvie to fix this mess.

It's going to take a lot more than Kevvie to fix this mess.
Indeed, in reality Kevin has put his hand up to accept the same challenge that Anthony did under the same set of circumstances - or close enough.
Different coaches but same job and players to contend with.
Hopefully for Kevins sake or perhaps Paul’s - will be dealing with whole upgraded front office who can assist instead of putting their heads in the sand and pretending its not happening.
As Pearl said its challenging but with all due respect that’s an understatement.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.