OFAHENGAUE, Joe $500
PAIX, Cory $150
PALASIA, Keenan $115
PANGAI JUNIOR, Tevita $600
RIKI, Jordan $150
STAGGS, Kotoni $400

22 Players = $8.3 Mil. / 9.9Mil.

8 Players left for 200K each Average.

We are in some shit. Macca is hurting us and Milford is bleeding us. Lodge at 700 is too much and Flegler is plain stupidity at 600. We have wasted approx 800K on overs there alone.

Last edited:
ARTHARS, Jesse $150
CARRIGAN, Patrick $350
COATES, Xavier $150
CROFT, Brodie $350
DEARDEN, Tom $250
FARNWORTH, Herbie $150
FLEGLER, Thomas $600
GLENN, Alex (c) $450
HAAS, Payne $500
ISAAKO, Jamayne $350
KENNEDY, Rhys $200
LODGE, Matthew $700
MCCULLOUGH, Andrew $600
MILFORD, Anthony $1M
NIU, Tesi $150
OATES, Corey $500
OFAHENGAUE, Joe $500
PAIX, Cory $150
PALASIA, Keenan $115
RIKI, Jordan $150
STAGGS, Kotoni $400

We are in some shit. Macca is hurting us and Milford is bleeding us. Lodge at 700 is too much and Flegler is plain stupidity at 600. We have wasted approx 800K on overs there alone.

It is a messed up cap.

people do love to guess about what players are on ... lol

'Member when we got rid of McGuire, Su'A, KNik and Roberts and replaced them with Croft, Kennedy, Kennar and Kahu?

Don't be so sure.
I imagine Walters’ contacts are better footy players than Siebolds castoffs

If you know better, please kindly provide your input.

i'm not saying i know better than you ... my figures would be as much of a guess as yours ... I haven't seen any of the players contracts

ARTHARS, Jesse $150
CARRIGAN, Patrick $350
COATES, Xavier $150
CROFT, Brodie $350
DEARDEN, Tom $250
FARNWORTH, Herbie $150
FLEGLER, Thomas $600
GLENN, Alex (c) $450
HAAS, Payne $500
ISAAKO, Jamayne $350
KENNEDY, Rhys $200
LODGE, Matthew $700
MCCULLOUGH, Andrew $600
MILFORD, Anthony $1M
NIU, Tesi $150
OATES, Corey $500
OFAHENGAUE, Joe $500
PAIX, Cory $150
PALASIA, Keenan $115
RIKI, Jordan $150
STAGGS, Kotoni $400

Whether or not we have money now (I highly doubt we don't given our unplanned losses), 1 year from now we are going to be absolutely rolling in it..... Milford, Macca and glenn is over 2 million alone, wow..... I'd be going throwing most of Milfords contract at grant in 2022, and another blue chip back or spine player.
We should be buying cheap defensive and experienced players this year with some cheap backline punch and depth. Focus on passionate queenslanders to suit Walter's coaching style

How the **** is Macca on 600? Did we get in a bidding war? I find it hard to believe anyone else wanted him.

He was an elite tackler a few years back and was the glue that held the team together.

He was an elite tackler a few years back and was the glue that held the team together.

And like it or not, he is more needed now than Turpin. Our middle is like Swiss cheese, yes I know so are the backs and edges but we need someone who can make tackles all day and night in the middle, we don’t have that currently.

And like it or not, he is more needed now than Turpin. Our middle is like Swiss cheese, yes I know so are the backs and edges but we need someone who can make tackles all day and night in the middle, we don’t have that currently.

As it stands right now there’s not much to be excited about for our squad. I was actually looking forward to bird coming back from injury but even he’s bailed.

Something he lacks is aggression and passion let’s hope Kev gets that in him
He's announced he'd having a kid next year so his back end of the season will no doing be garbage. Last few years, every player who has had a kid has dropped off the face of the earth.

Roberts, nikorima, Oates, Isaako, lodge, Offa.

Honestly i don't know what goes on at our club but they have kids and turn to mud. Bloody wear a condom. These guys can't look after themselves let alone a kid.

Interesting to see how he recovers from such a severe injury. Is he even going to be fit for round 1?

He's announced he'd having a kid next year so his back end of the season will no doing be garbage. Last few years, every player who has had a kid has dropped off the face of the earth.

Roberts, nikorima, Oates, Isaako, lodge, Offa.

Honestly i don't know what goes on at our club but they have kids and turn to mud. Bloody wear a condom. These guys can't look after themselves let alone a kid.

Milford had 2 kids I think since coming to the broncos

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Yellowfella
  • Browny
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.