Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015
This could be a good sharemarket play.
If Siebold gets punted I am sure the shares will go up immediately and because they are currently so low there could be some good profits to make.
On the other hand of course if he stays...........

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
I know it is not a ‘sexy’ signing, but Lachlan Burr from the Warriors has said he wants to move back to Australia next season. He is a no-nonsense player and a bit of a workhorse and wouldn’t break the bank. Can fill front and back row also.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
This could be a good sharemarket play.
If Siebold gets punted I am sure the shares will go up immediately and because they are currently so low there could be some good profits to make.
On the other hand of course if he stays...........
Think we were trading lower during 2015

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
I know it is not a ‘sexy’ signing, but Lachlan Burr from the Warriors has said he wants to move back to Australia next season. He is a no-nonsense player and a bit of a workhorse and wouldn’t break the bank. Can fill front and back row also.
He actually used to be with Broncos in the lower grades right?

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
The post game press conferences have me crushing on Peter Gentle. I want him to hug me and tell me everything will be okay and that he’ll be the interim coach for the rest of the season.

So much better than hearing that gravelly voice punching out the same old tropes on repeat.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
But surely they’ve painted themselves into a corner. By sacking him they’ve admitted they made a massive **** up, both in football and financial terms, and given shareholders the ammunition to call for them to resign or be replaced. Hence why nothing has been done yet
The only shareholder that counts is newscorp, and they don’t trade their shares anyway.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Siebs next week:

Look we tried hard again but no excuses, we didn’t put the 80 minutes together but you know, there were 23 players out injured.

Yeah look the team played well last week and so I thought it would be good to let Gentle take a bit more ownership but I was still in control.

Oh the difference this week is while the effort was there, no excuses but we had 27 players out and I don’t want to keep going on about it but it is almost impossible when there are 29 players out.

So yeah, back to the drawing board, just got to stick with the process and look it isn’t up to me, I’m not going to quit in the back of this 82-0 performance as it isn’t a good look to the kids here to give up that much money on a really strong contract.

TPJ? Yeah we’re sweet, I didn’t contact him because I felt he needed to think about what he dun. But yeah he isn’t going anywhere like me, so we’ll look at the tape and go from there.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
I believe you thinking of Lachlan Barr. Burr I recall came through the Bulldogs lower grades before Debuting at the Titans. Went overseas then picked up by the Warriors from NSW Cup
That sounds more correct 😁

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
No thanks to drinkwater as fullback, opa yeah nah !

they really have reduced their value big time this afternoon. Shibasaki is back to use usual self as well

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • LGH
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ezpz
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • phoenix
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.