Where to From Here? Let's Plan for 2021

Honestly, I'm okay with Macca being back. We need hooker depth, it's only for a year and he's an excellent guy off the field with 10/10 work ethic and that's what this group needs now, good attitude. Talent can come later.

I'd even keep him for a couple more years at minimum wage if we don't sign any other 9s.

Honestly, I'm okay with Macca being back. We need hooker depth, it's only for a year and he's an excellent guy off the field with 10/10 work ethic and that's what this group needs now, good attitude. Talent can come later.

I'd even keep him for a couple more years at minimum wage if we don't sign any other 9s.

MINIMUM wage, yep me too, wouldn't even think twice. Anything more than minimum wage, nope.

If we’re upgrading Flegler’s contract then we must be offloading Lodge and Ofahengaue. I hope Ofahengaue signs with the Tigers as is rumoured. Not sure how we can get rid of Lodge. Maybe Bennett can take responsibility for him and sign him at Souths.

8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Pangai
11. Oates
12. Riki
13. Carrigan
17. Kennedy

18. Bullemor

Hopefully we can find some depth somewhere.. Still yet to sign anyone new..

Last edited:
MINIMUM wage, yep me too, wouldn't even think twice. Anything more than minimum wage, nope.
Why would his player option be anything less than he was getting before?

He will get his full contract value and sit on the sidelines just like Kahu. I doubt there's any love lost from either of them the way things panned out.

Turpin starts, we find an actual impact hooker to give him a spell if he needs it.

If we’re upgrading Flegler’s contract then we must be offloading Lodge and Ofahengaue. I hope Ofahengaue signs with the Tigers as is rumoured. Not sure how we can get rid of Lodge. Maybe Bennett can take responsibility for him and sign him at Souths.

8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Pangai
11. Oates
12. Riki
13. Carrigan
17. Kennedy

18. Bullemor

Dam I think it's pretty solid,
throw in Asiata in that and its top 4 pack imo.

8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Pangai
11. Oates
12. Riki
13. Carrigan
17. Kennedy

18. Bullemor

We're not offloading Lodge, we've never been offloading Lodge ... and that is a very smart move from Kevvie

Dam I think it's pretty solid,
throw in Asiata in that and its top 4 pack imo.

It is nowhere near a top 4 pack, not currently. Maybe in 3 years but it is too raw and too inexperienced.

To put things in perspective, TAB have us paying $51.00 to win premiership same as Bulldogs (bottom two) and $5 to win the spoon again with Doggies favourites $4.
Clearly they have also noticed we are doing **** all to improve our lot and appear to have little faith in our new coach Kevin.

Last edited:
To put things in perspective, TAB have us paying $51.00 to win premiership same as Bulldogs (bottom two) and $5 to win the spoon again with Doggies favourites $4.
Clearly they have also noticed we are doing **** all to improve our lot and appear to have little faith in our new coach Kevin.
The 51 is pretty short but the 4 is overs ...maybe that market is for 2022

The 51 is pretty short but the 4 is overs ...maybe that market is for 2022
About right for this time of proceedings. The bigger odds happen as the year progresses and the team doesn’t. Hope they’re wrong in our case.

Last edited:
Good lord that looks like a shit pack lol. When are all the guys in charge of recruitment/retention going to get fired already?

Probably after they upgrade Alex Glenn to 5 years for 600k a year.

Active Now

• The True King
  • Socnorb
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • barker
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Matheos
  • Waynesaurus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mister Wright
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • the_next
  • GCBRONCO
  • Galah
  • mitch222
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.