# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's in the Round 25 training gallery:

210903 training 009

But not in this Haka

Which is odd considering this

Interesting, none of those 4 will likely be playing at the Broncs next year.
I think Boyd and Glenn will be both on the Broncos payroll next year in some kind of form.

Who is fullback for the Titans in round 4? Why, it's Jamayne Isaako! Keen students of the game and those with fabulous memories will no doubt recall he once played for the Brisbane Broncos. Despite a bleak future being forecast by multiple numpties he has once again been selected for first grade by yet another coach who clearly knows nothing about rugby league.

Even more surprising is that the position he is playing is fullback. I say surprising because according to poorly placed sources with little intelligence he cannot play fullback and isn't even reserve grade standard. How another befuddled coach has been hoodwinked is anyone's guess.

We all know this is headed for disaster and only Will Smith's mental breakdown has stopped this from being the biggest shock in 2022.

Who is fullback for the Titans in round 4? Why, it's Jamayne Isaako! Keen students of the game and those with fabulous memories will no doubt recall he once played for the Brisbane Broncos. Despite a bleak future being forecast by multiple numpties he has once again been selected for first grade by yet another coach who clearly knows nothing about rugby league.

Even more surprising is that the position he is playing is fullback. I say surprising because according to poorly placed sources with little intelligence he cannot play fullback and isn't even reserve grade standard. How another befuddled coach has been hoodwinked is anyone's guess.

We all know this is headed for disaster and only Will Smith's mental breakdown has stopped this from being the biggest shock in 2022.
I do rate Isaako higher than Tesi tbh. If I had to chose one it would’ve been him. He’s still injury cover at the titans though, he isn’t their first choice anything much like he wasn’t at the broncos.

Hold on, I am rushing to find the teeniest tiny violin in my collection, I will fire it up shortly.

I do rate Isaako higher than Tesi tbh. If I had to chose one it would’ve been him. He’s still injury cover at the titans though, he isn’t their first choice anything much like he wasn’t at the broncos.
He may not be first choice fullback at the Tits but it's presumptuous to think he would only be backup for all positions. We don't know the mind of Holbrook and while it was opportunistic he may believe ( as obviously WB believes ) that Isaako has something to offer first grade. Anyway, I just found it interesting that one club had a ready made replacement and another club doesn't...but should have.

Isaako will stink it up there too man.

Isaako is at the Titans now so I couldn’t really give a shit how he plays (but history shows there’s a good chance it’ll be error riddled).

That said, it’s probably not a bad idea to see how he goes this weekend and if he even stays in the team after the first choice fullback / wingers are fit.

Isaako is at the Titans now so I couldn’t really give a shit how he plays (but history shows there’s a good chance it’ll be error riddled).

That said, it’s probably not a bad idea to see how he goes this weekend and if he even stays in the team after the first choice fullback / wingers are fit.
You're not suggesting that there may be a few carts being put before horses in this thread are you?

You're not suggesting that there may be a few carts being put before horses in this thread are you?
Yes, you could definitely say that.

I actually amended my post before posting something rather inciting, as I’d used a less than diplomatic way of saying the same thing.

I feel like I’m finally growing as a person 🤣🤣

Don't think anyone has put the cart before the horse in this thread. The only claim made is that Isaako will stink it up. I think Isaako will be quickly dropped if he concedes tries for two weeks straight, like Uni did in week 2 and week 3. Shockingly poor performances so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • pennywisealfie
  • Maddy
  • thenry
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • lynx000
  • BooKhaki
  • Waynesaurus
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.