Which team are you jumping on the bandwagon to win the GF.

How could you possibly defend him, if you were a true Broncos fan? His (and others) cheating cost us possible premierships in 08 and 09. Unforgiveable.

Oh but thats right, he plays for queensland, which means more to everyone, so its all good. yaaay cameron.

How could you possibly defend him, if you were a true Broncos fan? His (and others) cheating cost us possible premierships in 08 and 09. Unforgiveable.

Oh but thats right, he plays for queensland, which means more to everyone, so its all good. yaaay cameron.

1000% agree. I hate the dirty grubs more than any other team. I would hate for them to win a premiership as a reward for their cheating.

So you are denying that Smith is a Grub and he wouldn't have known about the salary cap rort??

Damn straight I'm denying he's a grub. A grub is Paul Gallen....someone who would stomp on a players hand, donkey kick a player on the ground behind him, tear at a players stitches ...etc etc etc. Greg Bird is a grub......Beau Scott is a grub

Cameron Smith is not a grub. He's a very clever footballer and he's been coached very well. What he does in a game that I guess some of you more sensitive types would call grubby, I call playing the game hard and smart.

The salary cap rort has been dealt with. Melbourne lost their titles. Move on.......

I can differentiate between what Corporate bodies do and what the players do. As a footballer and a leader he is without peer.

Not only is he a QLD player he is also our captain ........a true QLD'r would be able to acknowledge him for that and be proud of the talented footballer he is.

A true QLD'r would show some respect.

I'm a Broncos supporter over a Queensland supporter. Melbourne have been our rivals for years now, and knocked us out of the competition 3 years in a row with illegal playing rosters. They're also the pioneers of the dirty tactics in the game such as grapple, chicken wing, feet first tackle etc.

For every day of the year bar 3 Cameron Smith, Cooper Cronk and Billy Slater can all go and **** off and die.

Cheers for that insightful dribble about Cameron Smith not being a grub. I guess all those grapple tackles and chicken wing holds he performs each game are just hard football which is the way the game should be played.

I'm a Broncos supporter over a Queensland supporter. Melbourne have been our rivals for years now, and knocked us out of the competition 3 years in a row with illegal playing rosters. They're also the pioneers of the dirty tactics in the game such as grapple, chicken wing, feet first tackle etc.

For every day of the year bar 3 Cameron Smith, Cooper Cronk and Billy Slater can all go and **** off and die.

This.

Just a few things Smith did in Origin 3.

359217-cameron-smith-gets-dirty-in-origin-iii.jpg

I am a proud QLD supporter, but don't like this sort of thing.

Smith does this in the NRL.

Not only is he a QLD player he is also our captain ........a true QLD'r would be able to acknowledge him for that and be proud of the talented footballer he is.

he is a QLD'r for 3days a year... Every other day he is a bloke from Victoria with an attitude problem.

I don't hate the Storm players, i hate Bellamy ... he's the architect behind all the bad things there IMO.

As far as other teams i'll support if we don't make it ..... the Cowboys will be my team :)

Yes yes yes. Storm can **** off and die.

LOL....... knee crowding

FFS !!

What's next.....jersey pulling....hand bags at dawn?

:001_rolleyes:

Cheers for that insightful dribble about Cameron Smith not being a grub. I guess all those grapple tackles and chicken wing holds he performs each game are just hard football which is the way the game should be played.

Pretty sure those tackles are illegal.

Tell me, how many times does Smith get penalised for this. Don't think I saw any last night......did you?

I hate grubby tactics and Melbourne players as much as anyone, but half of those seem like fair tackles with just bad descriptions above them, and the other half seem like what everyone else does during Origin too.

Origin means **** all to me. All it is to me is something that ruins the Broncos season every year. If they found a way to make it so it doesn't disrupt our season at all, then i'll get back into it, but in rugby league the Broncos always comes first in my mind and everything else is a very distant 2nd. Of course I'll cheer Queensland on in origin, but it doesn't mean all that much to me.

Now I'm man enough to admit that Cameron Smith is a fantastic player, but hes also a massive c***, so no respect from me. Am I a true Queenslander? Maybe, it depends what Queensland stands for, does it go for things like cheating the system? If so, then count me out.

Go the Broncos.

Pretty sure those tackles are illegal.

Tell me, how many times does Smith get penalised for this. Don't think I saw any last night......did you?

He did miss a grand final for a grapple tackle.

Broncos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Queensland

It shits me how much this obsession with Origin ruins the Broncos season.
yes I still cheer for Queensland, and in that respect, cheer for Slater, Cronk and Smith 3 nights a year (plus the Tests), but every other week I hope they get their heads kicked in.

Broncos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Queensland

It shits me how much this obsession with Origin ruins the Broncos season.
yes I still cheer for Queensland, and in that respect, cheer for Slater, Cronk and Smith 3 nights a year (plus the Tests), but every other week I hope they get their heads kicked in.

You are a true Broncos supporter Coxy.

Active Now

• marw
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • kiwibronco
  • HarryAllan7
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.