Who are you cheering on to the premiership?

Am I the only person on here who likes Ricky?
I don't mind him...it's refreshing to see a coach that really loves the club he is at and is protective of its players. He has turned them into a really unified group.

I still love him for providing laughs when he blew up in that press conference a few years ago about "texes" he was getting about the refs being bad.

Wouldn't mind seeing Raiders get up.
Souths winning the premiership with Bennett as coach in the same year the Broncos get the spoon would be the final '**** you' from Bennett to our board though.

I dont think i want any of them to win it. I do get this feeling that its going to actually be Souths that take it out. I'm getting a Broncos 2006 vibe from them.

I dont think i want any of them to win it. I do get this feeling that its going to actually be Souths that take it out. I'm getting a Broncos 2006 vibe from them.
I can't see them beating Melbourne if they have to face them.

Anyone but souths,haven't forgiven them for JYY.

Now that the raiders are out I’m getting on the panther train

What’s wrong with Cleary ? He’s an absolute weapon
Don't get me wrong, I think Nathan is a freaking superstar. But you can't tell me his punishment for his Covid protocol breach and lying to the NRL integrity committee was adequate. And then the NRL let's him keep his Dally M points? Please.

He's a NSWRL darling exactly like Andrew Johns.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Brotherdu
  • davidp
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • bazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.