Who are you cheering on to the premiership?

I'd like to see Souths or the Panthers win, I've enjoyed the way they play this year. Plus I followed Penrith as a wee lad before the Broncos. Raiders are ok but a distant third, they're enjoyable but the constant sooking from their coach and fanbase is a bit offputting. Storm can get fucked the cheating *****.

Panthers- easy run, kissed on the dick by the refs. 2020’s bullshit fairytale team.
Raiders- the Cowboys of 2020, whinging their way to preferential refereeing treatment.
Storm- **** the Storm.
Rabbitohs- **** them too, but slightly less than the others. So I guess they’re my pick.
Haha ...yeah zero ***** given here too.....wonder who next years manufactured fairytale will be...

FOR:
The Raiders, because before the broncos were a thing I used to love it when my dad took me to hire out a video, and Video EZY sponsored the raiders.
The Bunnies, because they have the current QLD coach.
The Panthers, because Luai is the actual form 6 in the comp.
The Storm, because they’re not from NSW.
AGAINST:
The Raiders, Ricky Stuart doesn’t really deserve another premiership does he.
The Bunnies, the pain of us letting Wayne go and him winning another premiership will be deep.
The Panthers, the traitorous Clearies and the ensuing media love fest 🤮
The Storm, F* those cheating F*s, the grubbiest F*s to ever F*.

FOR:
The Raiders, because before the broncos were a thing I used to love it when my dad took me to hire out a video, and Video EZY sponsored the raiders.
The Bunnies, because they have the current QLD coach.
The Panthers, because Luai is the actual form 6 in the comp.
The Storm, because they’re not from NSW.
AGAINST:
The Raiders, Ricky Stuart doesn’t really deserve another premiership does he.
The Bunnies, the pain of us letting Wayne go and him winning another premiership will be deep.
The Panthers, the traitorous Clearies and the ensuing media love fest 🤮
The Storm, F* those cheating F*s, the grubbiest F*s to ever F*.
Gee it has been a while for the raiders.....the days of vhs.....theyve been passed over by dvds and now streaming!!!
I really wonder who is coaching the riff because cleary has been proven useless along with barrett previously.....theres no way a turd can be polished that quick

It's being set up as a Panthers vs Storm GF, with The Most Influential Person In Rugby League hanging up the boots with another fairytale premiership. The Panthers have been carried all year in order to be the fall guys on Grand Final day, all of a sudden they'll get pinged for doing stuff they've been getting away with all year and everyone will be claiming how amazing the Storm were to break the Panthers' winning streak on the day that it counted most.

It's being set up as a Panthers vs Storm GF, with The Most Influential Person In Rugby League hanging up the boots with another fairytale premiership. The Panthers have been carried all year in order to be the fall guys on Grand Final day, all of a sudden they'll get pinged for doing stuff they've been getting away with all year and everyone will be claiming how amazing the Storm were to break the Panthers' winning streak on the day that it counted most.

Father son premiership would be a better story for the NRL than Melbourne winning another title though. So it could go either way still.

Really won't be cheering for the Storm or Panthers! Getting those odds on Souths and Raiders means I can set it up for a win win. Both are a 7s now. Be sensational if both won!
Screenshot 20201011 142421

Not cheering anyone, just watching out of habit. All four remaining teams are unlikable for one or more reasons. I just want to see some good football.

Not cheering anyone, just watching out of habit. All four remaining teams are unlikable for one or more reasons. I just want to see some good football.

The green machine are hard to hate

1. Panthers: Fun to watch.
2. Raiders: Fun to watch. Ricky Stuart though.
3. Souffs: Better than the Storm, I guess. All the Bennett ball sucking will get pretty annoying on here if they win.
4. Storm: **** the Storm.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Morkel
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • The Strapper
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Swordfish
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • broncotville
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.