Who are you cheering on to the premiership?

If I was thinking from only the coaching perspective then, probably Parra, Brad Arthur has been to hell & back with them, so wouldn't be disappointed to see him have some high level success.
Of the teams, probably Panthers or Raiders

Can't stand the thought of a team winning 3 years straight, so hell no to the Rorters.
And as for Melbourne, never forget, never forgive, so **** them too.
I'll take any other team over those 2.
And if it happens to be a Storm V Roosters GF, I may not watch.

Roosters for me
Great to see a 3peat with all their injuries

I'd get behind Warriors, and actually feel good about them winning, obviously that's extremely unlikely.

Other than that, most obscure reasoning..Storm v South's because Qld team v Qld coach. Still hate both teams though.

Anyone other then the roosters, eels or panthers...

Souths would be good (mainly because I'm a fan of Bennett). Or raiders (because I live in canberra lol)

Souths would be good so we can all say to white and Morris “that could’ve been us if you two ***** hadn’t fucked this club” as we are throwing them off a cliff.
I don’t think we need any more proof than what we already have. They have won more than 3 games this season. It’s already pretty obvious to most people that they made a huge mistake. It’s nice to be proven correct, but they’re still the Rabbitohs and I’d rather no team winning at all at this point.

+1 for covid incidence causing the cancellation of the season because **** them all.

100% Souths as a big **** You to Karl and Paul from Wayne.

then Raiders then Panthers.

Absolute fucking rubbish. As always, if that was TPJ, the NSWRL would sit him for two months.

Fucking over it. Hope the Raiders take it all from here. Can't believe I'm saying this but would love a coach that sticks it to the NRL like Sticky.

Last edited:
Honestly I’ve finally been able to put the bitter ex feelings behind me and would love to see Wayne win another prem. I know we as a club will cop it big time if he does but I’ve become used to it now anyway.

Honestly I’ve finally been able to put the bitter ex feelings behind me and would love to see Wayne win another prem. I know we as a club will cop it big time if he does but I’ve become used to it now anyway.

And then We announce premiership winning fullback Corey Allan on a three year deal from next year.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.