Who are you supporting now??

Don't worry. He'll soon say something stupid and contradictory. Just don't let him off the hook either will ya? :P

I'm not sure I understand mrslong... where is the joke?

Nashy said:
mrslong said:
Nashy said:
Nashy said:
mrslong said:
I will be supporting Melbourne for the following reasons.
1.) Cronulla are evil.
2.) Manly are almost as evil as Cronulla, though not quite.
3.) Warriors aren't even Australian, this is the NATIONAL Rugby League for crying out loud.

4.) So that leaves Melbourne.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So you're telling me, you don't want the to win, but they should be in the comp.

Did you actually think that through before you posted?

Go down the local store and purchase yourself a sense of humour.

You say it's meant to be a joke now that you're confronted about it, yet 2 days later you say someting along the same lines?
I'm sorry, was my first post on the subject serious? [icon_confu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2SgcCw6I8M

Anyway...
I don't like Manly. I don't know why, I've been there, its a beautiful place. But I just don't like the football team. I've always been of the opinion they are chokers too.
Melbourne we shall not speak of.
Warriors I like and always have, so they are my preference, but I can't see them winning it.
Cronulla I don't particularly like but they have never won one, so I kinda want them to win based on that.

uji said:
Cronulla I don't particularly like but they have never won one, so I kinda want them to win based on that.

I dont want Cronulla to win the GF. Maybe im just cruel [icon_evillaugh

Go the warriors, I want to see God aka Pricey run down a winger after packing in the scrum _woohoo_

If it 's a Cronulla v Manly grand final the only one worse than that would be the 2004 Roosters v Bulldogs one which I didn't watch cos I hated both teams so much.

Yeah I skipped 2004 too. Watched Empire Strikes Back on DVD! LOL

mrslong said:
If it 's a Cronulla v Manly grand final the only one worse than that would be the 2004 Roosters v Bulldogs one which I didn't watch cos I hated both teams so much.

Me either. Nor did I watch the non Super League GF or Origin that year and never ever have.

bianc said:
mrslong said:

Me either. Nor did I watch the non Super League GF or Origin that year and never ever have.
but Renouf got 3 tries!

Empire Strikes Back is the best of the trilogy Coxy, good choice. (it is the one where Han Solo's butt makes plenty of appearances)

Hehe.

I think bianc means the Manly-Newcastle grand final that was boring as badshit for 70 minutes.

Coxy said:
Hehe.

I think bianc means the Manly-Newcastle grand final that was boring as badshit for 70 minutes.
ah yeah I missed the "non" in front of Super League...I quite often forget about that other comp in 1997, considering it doesn't count. [icon_shady

I want the Warriors to win, if they don't make it, then Manly.

Isn't it suckful that 3 of the 4 teams have bona fide reasons for being labelled cocksmoking scumbags...puts a lot of pressure on the Wakas to be the good guys.

Coxy said:
Hehe.

[icon_ee Did those two teams play a GF in 97??? [icon_lol1. I thought it was only Sharkies v Broncos. icon_thumbs_u

I'm going for the warriors. I can't even tell you who my second pick is out of the other 3 cause I hate them all. I'd say though that Cronulla are at the bottom of the pile cause I think it's funny that they've never won a premiership and I'd like for that to continue.

Active Now

• Behold
  • Jazza
  • Gaz
  • whykickamoocow
  • Rookie Alan
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Bronco bob
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Rambstien
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Robboi_321
  • Astro
  • jarro65
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.