Who are you supporting now??

LOL! Warriors...Kiwis...half of them are Aussies FFS.

Go the Wakas! You rock my world!

Coxy said:
LOL! Warriors...Kiwis...half of them are Aussies FFS.

Go the Wakas! You rock my world!
Yes, a wise colleague reminded me that Steve Price & Brent Tate play for the Warriors, so in that case I don't feel bad supporting them and in my heart of hearts I can't support anyone else. Unless the Storm lose Smith & Crocker, that makes them more palatable for some reason...justice perhaps.

I do, however, feel bile rise to my throat when I think about supporting Grannygate Fien [icon_non

Coxy said:
1. Warriors
2. Sharks
3. Manly
4. Melbourne

My order of preference.

I agree with this totally. As much as I hate the grub face Sharks I would rather they win it than #3 or #4 on that list [icon_wink

mrslong said:
The more I think about it, the more I hate the Storm too. I'm cheering for Hawthorne.

And Nashy...it would be unAustralian to want a KIWI team to win ffs. Do you have no sporting history in your blood? The kiwi's. HELL NO.

That sounds so much like NSW saying that we went into their comp and they were fine without us. [icon_non
Warriors have 6Qlders in their team and they are also as much a part of the NRL as we are. A very exciting part of our comp.
Go the Warriors.

They are called the NEW ZEALAND Warriors, whatever happenned to the old adage "as long as we beat New Zealand"??

I hate ALL teams in the comp and am struggling to pick a favourite and will probably go with the evil Bugs's, but you can't pretend they are representing anything else but NEW ZEALAND.

NZ is an Island just off the coast of Australia isn't it??

I've never understood the NZ bashing thing.... I obviously don't go for them if they are playing Australia but I don't see why everyone hates them so much...

Sydney teams on the other hand.......

Well i am going to the grand final this year so i would like to see the warriors there so i can watch a team play football. Dont care who they beat in the final either, storm or sharks :)

Warriors/Cronulla. Cannot split them.

Have always had a soft spot for the Warriors - they've been my second team for over a decade and have some great players in their ranks. Price, Wiki and Tate are some of the players I respect the most in the NRL, and Ivan Cleary is a great bloke IMO.

Hate Stuart, Noddy, Gallen, Bird etc., and have never liked the Sharks. But would love to see them do well just for their supporters' sake. Could you imagine never experiencing a premiership? There are some fans who have been supporting the Sharks since they were kids and are now all but middle aged, with nothing to crow about. Would be a great result and an amazing party in the Shire if they were to take it home, and I'd be happy solely for that reason if they were to win it.

It'll probably be Melbourne/Manly again though. In that case, I hope Matai cops a 20 week suspension for stepping over the line, Cam Smith (who will get one week max) to get bones in his neck fractured when he's on the receiving end of the said Matai shot/grapple, and no one wins.

Warriors
Manly
Sharks
Storm

In that order.

As Rocky said earlier in the thread. the storm have moved into my top 2 most hated teams now.

mrslong said:
They are called the NEW ZEALAND Warriors, whatever happenned to the old adage "as long as we beat New Zealand"??

I hate ALL teams in the comp and am struggling to pick a favourite and will probably go with the evil Bugs's, but you can't pretend they are representing anything else but NEW ZEALAND.

Of course they are, what's your bloody point. Just like the Broncos represent Brisbane, and the Titans represent the Gold Coast.

Just because they represent NZ doesn't mean they shouldn't be in the comp. What a pathetic view. [icon_thumbs_do

Nashy said:
mrslong said:

Of course they are, what's your bloody point. Just like the Broncos represent Brisbane, and the Titans represent the Gold Coast.

Just because they represent NZ doesn't mean they shouldn't be in the comp. What a pathetic view. [icon_thumbs_do

:roll: Where did I say they shouldn't be in the comp? I just said I didn't want them to win. GO and review some very important australian history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo7-Q95OwDo

It is more than just olympics, it's cricket & league too....

Nashy said:
mrslong said:
I will be supporting Melbourne for the following reasons.
1.) Cronulla are evil.
2.) Manly are almost as evil as Cronulla, though not quite.
3.) Warriors aren't even Australian, this is the NATIONAL Rugby League for crying out loud.

4.) So that leaves Melbourne.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So you're telling me, you don't want the to win, but they should be in the comp.

Did you actually think that through before you posted?

Nashy said:
Nashy said:
mrslong said:
1.) Cronulla are evil.
3.) Warriors aren't even Australian, this is the NATIONAL Rugby League for crying out loud.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

So you're telling me, you don't want the to win, but they should be in the comp.

Go down the local store and purchase yourself a sense of humour.

mrslong said:
Nashy said:
Nashy said:
mrslong said:
1.) Cronulla are evil.

Go down the local store and purchase yourself a sense of humour.

You say it's meant to be a joke now that you're confronted about it, yet 2 days later you say someting along the same lines?

Coxy said:
Hehe, well said mrslong :P
I think that "Nashy" could actually be short for "gnashing of teeth, the ability to cause". eusa_think

Active Now

• Fozz
  • lynx000
  • Santa
  • barker
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • theshed
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.