Who are you supporting now??

Manly icon_thumbs_u
But if Warriors happen to beat them I just hope
they smash Sharks or Storm
And if Manly win I hope they play the Storm because
Sharks might just beat them

^
Naw, Manly will have too many points for Sharkies.
I'd rather Manly win than Sharks, purely because of Gallen.
How depressing is it knowing full well we would have made mince meat out of the sharkies next week? It just adds to the pain brother!

basically any team except for Storm! They should be ashamed of themselves

Although I'd prefer Warriors to win, they are my second team after all. I'd also like to see Manly get their revenge from last season!

I think Melb are far from certain from beating the Sharks next week, I actually think it will be a Sharks v Warriors final, the Warriors are the form team of the finals, it wont be a surprise if they go all the way alah Tigers 2005.

I will be supporting Melbourne for the following reasons.
1.) Cronulla are evil.
2.) Manly are almost as evil as Cronulla, though not quite.
3.) Warriors aren't even Australian, this is the NATIONAL Rugby League for crying out loud.

4.) So that leaves Melbourne.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I want Warriors to win it now ,but to be honest I really don't care, as long as Manly aren't there.

mrslong said:
1.) Cronulla are evil.
3.) Warriors aren't even Australian, this is the NATIONAL Rugby League for crying out loud.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I hate this argument with a passion. If you don't think they should be able to win the comp, why are they allowed in at all? Why do we even bother trying to expand the game when fans have this mindset. We may as well have just kept the NSWRL and not attempted to spread the game.

The Rock said:
I really hope the Sharks pack absolutely smash the shit out of those grubs. Grubs Vs Grubs next week. I'll be watching this game. Even if Sharks lose, I just want to see Gallen do something stupid like a elbow to the head or something.

Not without Seymour Butts and Bird

The Warriors or Manly. Manly/Orford have been consistently "above average" which isn't good enough to win the premiership.

So my hope rests with the Warriors to beat them Storm.

mrslong said:
1.) Cronulla are evil.

Are you serious? Really, do you care about the game. They are one of the only teams left who are keeping the league legacy alive by playing good hard football.

No bullshit whinging, no dirty players, not idiots. They keep their heads down, and they play hard.

The Warriors show what league is all about, and for that, I applaud them, and hope they can take that trophey across the Tasman.

Could never work out why the Warriors have Bugs Bunny as their emblem eusa_think

Bugs Bunny? Are you smoking crack with mrslong?

Dexter said:
Could never work out why the Warriors have Bugs Bunny as their emblem eusa_think

Looks like Bowser from Mario Kart to me.

The more I think about it, the more I hate the Storm too. I'm cheering for Hawthorne.

And Nashy...it would be unAustralian to want a KIWI team to win ffs. Do you have no sporting history in your blood? The kiwi's. HELL NO.

1. Warriors
2. Sharks
3. Manly
4. Melbourne

My order of preference.

i want the warriors to win..... I think they deseve to win with the way they have been playing lately. Hate the storm.

mrslong said:
The more I think about it, the more I hate the Storm too. I'm cheering for Hawthorne.

And Nashy...it would be unAustralian to want a KIWI team to win ffs. Do you have no sporting history in your blood? The kiwi's. HELL NO.

Perhaps that's because when it comes to sport I am Un-Australian! I support the Kangaroos and that's it.

Wallabies are whinging little pretty boys who are as arrogant as ****.
Aussie cricket team are much the same, and full of drongos.

Your argument is stupid, they deserve it more than any of the 4 teams.

Active Now

• Evander
  • Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.