Who are you supporting now??

R

ronnyd

QCup Player
Mar 14, 2008
i want to see the skarkies win their first premiership.

Now that my first team is gone, I'm 110% behind my second team - Whoever is playing the Melbourne Storm...which ATM is the Sharks!

Warriors or Cronulla.

If the Storm make the GF, any team that makes it.

Any team but the STORM! I hate the way the Storm play the game Bellamy should be ashamed of himself!

Warriors.
Sharks.
Manly.

In that order.

Hoping for a Juan Pharkall vs Warriors Grand Final, and i'm tipping that Harold Holt will fall just short of making it back to shore.

Warriors
Sharks
Womanly
Denis Ferguson Invitation XIII
Storm

They lost me with their crap tonight.

What a depressing week, my top team, and my second team (after daylight) get bumped out in the same week!

So it's to the Warriors now...

i hope the Storm dont win it again.

If it's a Storm v Manly GF i'll go Storm just cause of Queenslanders (mainly Folau and Inglis)

Broncos Under 20's only comp interested in now icon_thumbs_u

any team that V's melbourne are far and away going to be my favorite, warriors to smash them again in the grand final. (if they get that far)

Warriors all the way.
I would like to see them smash any of the remaining teams in a GF.
Hate to see Kimmorely hold a GF trophy. The Sharks are trying to get Bird back into the team and that is the lowest of acts but Stuart will do anything to get this game. Who can blame him i guess but if he does it will show the NRL up for what it is. Weak as ***

Warriors first then Melb. Just can't support Ricky or Gallen. I have softened my dislike of Manly although I can't stand Matai ,Watmough or Lyon. I'd like to see Steve Bell win .

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • pennywisealfie
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.