VOTE Who do you want as the next Brisbane Broncos coach?

Who do you want as the next Broncos coach?

• Total voters
The only thing that is bizarro world is people thinking where someone is born determines how good of a coach they are.

I couldn't give two ***** where he was born.

I do care that he's the current NSW State of Origin coach.

It feels dirty and treacherous to the rest of our QLD brothers......

I couldn't give two ***** where he was born.

I do care that he's the current NSW State of Origin coach.

It feels dirty and treacherous to the rest of out QLD brothers......
If he joins us though he will be the former NSW coach, so it's all gravy.

Need a new water boy then, Baker could be a good fit. At least that way when his on the field, it's not with the ball in hand or defending.
Wasn’t Billy a ball boy once upon a time? This water boy role would look good on his resume.
Anything but a starting position

Id still take Billy over him, I still have nightmares of him barely getting out of in goal on a hit up going sideways and making barely a metre
Definitely one of our worst signings was baker.
Whoever got him to the club needs sacking or was that Kev

My info is Madge to be confirmed today. NSWRL have released him from the NSW coaching gig.

In my opinion, Alf has to go too. Basically, if you keep him there, you run the risk of him white anting Maguire. Alf is a constant during the poor last decade, we need to start fresh, so nothing is not up for review.

It's pretty well known that I wasn't in favour of sacking Kev.

But IMO, we've got the best man to take us to the next level. I was actually in favour of him getting the gig when he last interviewed for the Job, unfortunately, the board went with Seibold.

We've also made the change at a good time for the club and incoming coach as we reportedly have 13 players worth a combined value of over $4 million off contract at the end of the 2025 season. So Madge will be able to start making offers for their potential replacements in one month.

Now for once I actually agree with Hooper (that just feels wrong) ... I believe we sounded out Madge several weeks ago and organised this review to justify sacking a club legend.

At least we didn't drag this out... But Kev and the players should have been fucking told before the fucking media.

In my opinion, Alf has to go too. Basically, if you keep him there, you run the risk of him white anting Maguire. Alf is a constant during the poor last decade, we need to start fresh, so nothing is not up for review.
Tend to agree, love Alf as a player and is a larrikan Bronco through and through but can't be partially pregnant with a new coach and setup...especially if reports are true he is a bit off put by the Walters sacking.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • NSW stables
  • Waynesaurus
  • Tristan1990
  • marw
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Yellowfella
  • Redfern_1980
  • RodF
  • bert_lifts
  • The Strapper
  • Foordy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • Gaz
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.