Who is the broncos most hated person?

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
What person, in the history of the game do you dislike the most as a bronco fan?

There’s been some good villains in the clubs history :
- Corey Norman and Josh Hoffman’s respective tantrums
- Hunt and Sims’ dripped premiership hopes
- Bellamy and Smith’s mind games with our cap signings
- Inglis hydrophobic planes
-KHunt’s walk out
- Beale’s knee
- Tallis’ existence post retirement
- Fifita bailing
- Seggy and Kennedy the mopey drug chets
- Henjak, Hook, or Seib’s abysmal coaching might do it for you.
- Wayne for not always being there to kiss us goodnight
- Boyd’s whole dariusness

Herare just a few examples but I’m sure I missed plenty more.

for me, I still can’t go past Darius. There’s no single person on earth, from our club or elsewhere, who I have hated as fan of this club as I have Darius.

So BHQ who is your most hated figure from a bronco fan perspective ?

I didn’t need to read this lol.

I can’t go past hunt spilling everyone’s hopes and dreams, I don’t hate him for it but I sure fucking hate that memory.

Last edited:
Josh Hoffman. Homeboy admitted to not trying sometimes. Also acted like a dickhead saying he wasn't a winger when he sucked at every other position. Also posed in front of a Bulldogs flag with Bulldogs players as a sign of disrespect against us. **** him so much.

Josh Hoffman. Homeboy admitted to not trying sometimes. Also acted like a dickhead saying he wasn't a winger when he sucked at every other position. Also posed in front of a Bulldogs flag with Bulldogs players as a sign of disrespect against us. **** him so much.

Not to mention posting 'Well, well, well..' on social media the day that Darius did his achilles after we signed him to play Fullback ahead of Hoggman.

Absolute shit ****. I'm glad his career has turned out as terribly as it has.

I didn’t need to read this lol.

I can’t go past hunt spilling everyone’s hopes and dreams, I don’t hate him for it but I sure fucking hate that memory.

I don't blame Hunt for that. We know he can't kick a field goal. The moment it went into extra time we were done. You could see that it was going to extra time as soon as we started "defending" the lead.

It's a tough choice between "Well, well, well..." Beale's knee and KHunts exit for mine. I think I'd lean KHunt though. We lost a bunch of quality players so we could get the money together to keep him, was being groomed as our next captain and the flog walked. Piece of shit.

Gettyimages 1008760164 612x612
Gettyimages 1008760164 612x612

i can't go past Smith. He's got the combination of ruining us on the field with great play, being a **** on the field (e.g. shouldering Alex Glenn for no reason after the Storm scored), being a **** off the field, and the tiny matter of being involved in the largest most deliberate salary cap cheating in NRL history which cost us at least one premiership. Even if I were to take all the garbage here about Boyd deliberately failing seriously it would still pale in comparison to Smith. He's an immortal at fucking us over.

Also he's a massive bellend for abandoning QLD as soon as JT, Cronk et al were gone. Fucking dog act.

Chuck Ennis and his abnormal forehead in there

I think Paul White would be right up there. He has his dirty fingerprints all over the things I hate about the Broncos:
Griffin, Seibold, the rift with Bennett, player's contracts, current roster, the rift with former golden era players

Last edited:

Active Now

• Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.