Who is the broncos most hated person?

White is outgoing. Lockyer can probably be saved by an old boy intervention. Even Peter Gentle says he's out of his depth as a head coach, so he'll have to go too. Pies sure knows how to pick 'em.

A tag team of Kevvie, Cameron Smith and Shane Webke would sort this shit right out.
That's the thing about Kevvie, he's so stunningly resilient and professional in his conduct that it's impossible not to respect and like him.

The club has treated him so poorly on several occasions. They've sacked him, they've passed him over for roles, and yet every time he's asked to speak about the club, he maintains absolute professionalism and you still get a sense that he very much wants the best for the place and would do anything to help if he was asked.

For that reason alone, he should have been bought back into the fold long ago, and if he is overlooked for an opportunity to take over from Seibs again this time around, I think his supporters, Tallis included, have every right to absolutely tear this club down to the ground and riot in the streets.

Last edited:
Karmichael Hunt leaving. I don’t hate him, but I hate what it did to our club. He was that good of a player he would have retired a rugby league immortal. We still haven’t recovered from his exit. We would have had a Hunt/Lockyer combo in the spine and a ready made experienced half as of when Lockyer retired. We probably had enough another two premierships also 😟

You severely overrate K Hunt imo. He was decent, solid. Didn't have the playmaker skills of a Lockyer. Not even close. Was great at bringing the ball back with venom but other than that, nowhere near immortal.

I don't HATE anyone I can think of. Being honest.

There's always been someone in the team I've wanted to sack - who's driven me nuts - but I don't think I've ever really hated them. The last couple of years it was Macca. But the weird thing is he's also probably the player I like the most off the field. He's a great guy.

Pies is more a figure of fun, in a gallows humour kind of way. I've come to accept he's out of his depth, and am resigned that all we have left is to laugh at his ineptitude to retain our sanity. With what's happened this week that schadenfreude is starting to morph into pity.

I'm at a bit of a loss right now. There's something very rotten in Red Hill and I don't know the source or how far it's spread.

I reckon Kevvie would get to the bottom of it in an afternoon.
Of course, I don’t actually hate anyone. Not in my day to day life and definitely not some stranger involved in sport. But this is sports entertainment, I was playing up the drama.

Though I guess there’s a solid argument to be made that fans should be more thoughtful of their choice of words because at the end of the day these are real people.

Cullen. He is the one that started the rot. Leaving Bellamy waiting for 2 hours and rightly losing his signature is his legacy.

on the field there will never be forgiveness for Ashton Sims, Ben Hunt (the high tackle is where we lost the game) or Darius Boyd coming from me. NEVER.

It was a spear tackle I thought? Agreed that moment was worse than the drop.

You severely overrate K Hunt imo. He was decent, solid. Didn't have the playmaker skills of a Lockyer. Not even close. Was great at bringing the ball back with venom but other than that, nowhere near immortal.
We’ll have to disagree on that one.

Agree with you me wright....Someone needs to watch a hi light real of khunts last tackle options.

I remember enough low lights of him kicking it dead ingoal or passing it over the sideline or not passing when he should have. Everyone looks like an immortal if their highlight reel is all you watch. No doubt he looked good playing alongside great players like Lockyer. Plenty of average to okay players looked good playing with immortals.

Last edited:
In hindsight, losing Karmichael Hunt should really have been the canary in the coal mine. Shortly afterwards we lost Folau and we dropped the ball on Inglis, and it really should have been ringing major alarm bells by then that the Broncos as we always knew them were very likely a thing of the past.
And on whose watch did all of the above happen, including losing Bellamy? Bruno Cullen - dipshit. There is your most hated Bronco.

White and Seibold hands down. They’ve single handedly (together) completely fucked our club, and turned us into an absolute laughing stock.

I remember enough low lights of him kicking it dead ingoal or passing it over the sideline or not passing when he should have. Everyone looks like an immortal if their highlight reel is all you watch. No doubt he looked good playing alongside great players like Lockyer. Plenty of average to okay players looked good playing with immortals.
Sounds like you’re getting Slaters early years mixed up with Hunts.

Sounds like you’re getting Slaters early years mixed up with Hunts.

Nah. I was posting on this board back when Hunt played. He was a source of a lot of frustration at the time as he was not fulfilling what people assumed was his potential as a playmaker. Now people are saying he is an immortal quality player, makes me laugh :)

i can't go past Smith. He's got the combination of ruining us on the field with great play, being a **** on the field (e.g. shouldering Alex Glenn for no reason after the Storm scored), being a **** off the field, and the tiny matter of being involved in the largest most deliberate salary cap cheating in NRL history which cost us at least one premiership. Even if I were to take all the garbage here about Boyd deliberately failing seriously it would still pale in comparison to Smith. He's an immortal at fucking us over.

Also he's a massive bellend for abandoning QLD as soon as JT, Cronk et al were gone. Fucking dog act.
He should have lost any respect after that Alex Mckinnon tackle.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mpost
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.