14. The K.Hunt Will He Won't He Chronicles
15. The IthinkIkinbutIcan't Ignominious End to Our Desire to Retain Our Prince
16. The Ignore of Inglis and His Plane Concerns
17. The Terrible Thoughts on a Too Small Thurston

Coach: Seibold and His Suspiciously Strong Scroll of Length
Assistant Coach: The Battle of Botching Bennett

CEO: Cullen the Culler of Culture
Chairman: White the Unwittiest and Unwhitest of Wheeling and...Dealing
Boardie 3: Gee, Where Did That Money Come From?

Last edited:
Nah. I was posting on this board back when Hunt played. He was a source of a lot of frustration at the time as he was not fulfilling what people assumed was his potential as a playmaker. Now people are saying he is an immortal quality player, makes me laugh :)
Not that I think it’s important but I was also posting on this board when Hunt was playing. 😉

Whaaa? Hunt was fantastic, excellent in defence and near perfect in attack. His playmaking was shown up the few times he was actually asked to play in the halves otherwise he was superb.

He was one of the best in the game when he left.

Last edited:
The most hated Broncos club for decisions, performance and infamy:

1. Ben the Busted Barba
2. Maranta the Always Mediocre
3. Bird - the Winged Fish
4. Hodges the Hatched Rooster
5. Beale's Knee of Broken Jaws and Dreams
6. Milford the Million Dollar Mystery
7. Hunt's 5 minutes of Hell
8. Kennedy the Animal Kidnapper
9. C.Smith The Friend-Zoned Broncos Bridesmaid
10. Clinton the Crock
11. Tallis the Titan
12. The Fifita Fail
13. Sims' Slippery Slope to Sin

14. The K.Hunt Will He Won't He Chronicles
15. The IthinkIkinbutIcan't Ignominious End to Our Desire to Retain Our Prince
16. The Ignore of Inglis and His Plane Concerns
17. The Terrible Thoughts on a Too Small Thurston

Coach: Seibold and His Suspiciously Strong Scroll of Length
Assistant Coach: The Battle of Botching Bennett

CEO: Cullen the Culler of Culture
Chairman: White the Unwittiest and Unwhitest of Wheeling and...Dealing
Boardie 3: Gee, Where Did That Money Come From?
Hodges redeemed himself. Put Inglis in there at centre, then Tallis on the bench again just because he deserves to be listed twice. Or maybe Stu Kelly, because Stu Kelly.

No one has mentioned the top dog who has presided over our downturn. Manly season ticket holder and fan

Karl fckyounfkoff Morris

Thinking back for me its both got to do with Lockyer, not in that way though,

as in Beales knee, grinds me just thinking about it, & can never forget that Sims drop ball, but more so Lockyers reaction after the Storm scored to seal our demise [emoji17][emoji44][emoji15][emoji34]

No one has mentioned the top dog who has presided over our downturn. Manly season ticket holder and fan

Karl fckyounfkoff Morris

He lived in Manly, what's he supposed to do not go to local football? Penn is his mate too. I'd rather hear that than never been to a game in his life.

Last edited:
Cullen cops a raw deal he did a great job.

He tipped in millions to start the EPD and the two academy with Bunn, Nolan and Cyril overseeing which produce all the players you were all sure were going to Immortals 10 weeks ago. No club had done that when the Broncos did it.

He had to deal with Bennett planning to leave and go to the Roosters and then do what no Broncos' CEO has had to do which was take power off Bennett now they knew he could leave.

Cullen cops a raw deal he did a great job.

He tipped in millions to start the EPD and the two academy with Bunn, Nolan and Cyril overseeing which produce all the players you were all sure were going to Immortals 10 weeks ago. No club had done that when the Broncos did it.

He had to deal with Bennett planning to leave and go to the Roosters and then do what no Broncos' CEO has had to do which was take power off Bennett now they knew he could leave.

Doesn't change the fact he stuffed it up and started the rot.

My vote goes for Steve Michaels. Was the worst regular 1st grade player the club has had (until the 2020 bozos of course). Had absolute zero awareness on the field. The amount of times he would get tackled into touch or run sideways and then pass to the winger who would then get tackled into touch was just mind blowing. In defense he was terrible as well. Let in multiple tries against South Sydney one game at Suncorp that almost resulted in John Sutton getting named as the NSW Origin 5/8th. He also had this weird over the top clapping celebration that looked like someone trying to get dirt off their hands.

In hindsight, losing Karmichael Hunt should really have been the canary in the coal mine. Shortly afterwards we lost Folau and we dropped the ball on Inglis, and it really should have been ringing major alarm bells by then that the Broncos as we always knew them were very likely a thing of the past.

The rumour was that Hodges told Inglis not to come to Broncos because he thought Henjak was a shit coach. Then we got the "planes don't fly in the rain" gem from GI.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.