Who is your 2010 Fullback? Discuss!

Who is your 2010 Broncos fullback

• Total voters
Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
This is a massive decision for Henjak and one that could make or break his Career as a coach so come on who do you think he will pick?

I can see an Easy choice in Kemp. With Henjak not wanting to take to big of a risk.

Should be Kemp, Beale or Hoffman.

Having said that I would happily have Hodgo there so long as he does lots of catching practice with Locky's spiral bombs because he could give us many a heart-attack.

Hoffman. He's got so much talent and potential, and played well last year with his opportunities.

Kemp should get a wing spot ahead of Summerpot or Yow Yeh if he is going as well as the coaching staff suggest.

Kemp is my first choice.

It'll be great to see his speed at fullback.

I'd go with Kemp as well. I just rate him quite a bit higher than Hoffman so far.

Kempy. Although It wouldn't bother me if Hoffman, Beale or Hodges get selected. Just as long as who ever is our fullback we suit our game plain to their advantage. For example don't pick Kemp to play Hunt's old role etc...

we don't need hodges back there imo.

And I think that over a full season, he may get found out at fullback. he only played there once hunt got injured in 2006.

yes but we did win the big one with him there and won some Huge matches...

Hunt never won a GF in his position of choice.

lyn said:
For example don't pick Kemp to play Hunt's old role etc...

Bingo. Whoever we pick won't have Hunt's ball playing ability and vision, meaning the second man play will be almost useless. In Hunt's absense we're going to have to change our style - something I think Henjak (thank goodness) is aware of.

Anyway, I'd pick Kemp at fullback. Hodges can be too inconsistant and I don't see why people rate Hoffman. Kemp's speed is a big plus in both attack and covering defence.

Kemp is my preffered fullback. Then again if Timmy Smith does end up playing for us i'd move Lockyer back there and put Kemp on the wings.

have Winter Or Yow yeh done something to deserve to be dropped thou?

A lot will depend on combinations I suppose, but I'd go Hodges. He could be outstanding there with more room to move, and it gives Folau the opportunity back at right centre where he has dominated in the past. I'd give Winterstein a go at left centre with Kemp and Yow Yeh on the wings.

Jeba said:
A lot will depend on combinations I suppose, but I'd go Hodges. He could be outstanding there with more room to move, and it gives Folau the opportunity back at right centre where he has dominated in the past. I'd give Winterstein a go at left centre with Kemp and Yow Yeh on the wings.

+1

Or Kemp at fullback with no other change

I voted for Kemp, but also wouldn't mind seeing Hodges or Yow Yeh at the back.

I just read on Rleage that the word on the street is Hodges ruptured his achillies and will miss most of the season. God I hope hes wrong.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.