Who is your fav non-Bronco player of the last 10 years?

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Another boredom killer. Tell us your favourite non bronco from the last decade and why you have a soft spot for them.

For me it's gotta be Matty Sing. Mr Reliable for QLD, you could always count on him and he never went missing.

Close second would be Martin Lang, that bloke was an absolute maniac. He pretty much had no regard for his personal well being on the field in origin [icon_lol1.

Matt Sing was a superstar, I loved how he would save so many tries for QLD. He is probably top

In the mix would also be Brett Dallas, Mal Meninga, Brad Fittler and Brett Mullins in his peak

Matt Bowen. Hate him when he plays against the Broncos, and don't rate him at Origin level or higher, but **** he's great to watch at club level. I still remember that purple patch of form he was in late 2005, some of the best footy you'll ever see.

Yeah, Matty Bowen for me too. Love watching him play.

He just scrapes in, but Brad Clyde without doubt. Met him a few times when I knew someone playing alongside him at Canberra and he is an absolute champion bloke too.

If we had a side question about who was the most hated player of the past X years, it'd have to be Paul Osborne. What an absolute loser. Thought he was top shit and continues to think so now as a (loosely termed) commentator.

Did I hook you Emma?

Nice try Coxy, but even without the tiny writing, you still wouldn't have got a bite from me. [icon_razz1

Coxy said:
If we had a side question about who was the most hated player of the past X years, it'd have to be Paul Osborne. What an absolute loser. Thought he was top shit and continues to think so now as a (loosely termed) commentator.

Did I hook you Emma?

I'll start the thread coxy icon_thumbs_u :mrgreen:

Jonathan Thurston
Steve Price
Nathan Hindmarsh
Michael Monaghan

I used to like Luke Ricketson, and my fav non Bronco that is still playing would be Scott Prince

The Rock said:
Scott Prince by far.

Other mentions would go to Brad Fittler, Trent Barrett, Steve Price.
Why?? As much as I don't like Brad Fittler, I kinda get it, and Steve Price needs no explanation. But Trent Barrett?? [icon_shru

I'm with you Emma...Brad Fitler stinks, but I get it...but Barrett???? WTF! Is it cos you like tighty whities Rock?

Because Barrett is the most overrated son of a bitch (after Andrew Johns) whose "big hands" were spent jerking off Phil Gould for most of his career. He never deserved to represent Australia. Ever.

Coxy said:
Because Barrett is the most overrated son of a bitch (after Andrew Johns) whose "big hands" were spent jerking off Phil Gould for most of his career. He never deserved to represent Australia. Ever.
Exactly, so how can he make anybody's favourite list? [icon_shru

Hahahahaha! I thought this was the hated list.

He makes the liked list because Rocky is a girly NSW poof.

Unread

Active Now

• barker
  • Allo
  • Wild Horse
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redux
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.