Who is your fav non-Bronco player of the last 10 years?

Indeed Jeza, the grammatical whiz kid is correct; Petero, followed very closely by Price and Lima.

If I was picking an NRL XIII, I'd have;

8. Price
10. Petero
14. Lima
15. Asotasi

:shock: :shock: :shock: I just got a tingle in the front of my pants.

FCB is on the money; if 2008 form continues (which it should cuz their 2008 form improved steadily on 2007 form)Lima and Sika Manu will easily be the best Prop and 2nd rower in the NRL by the end of the season.

my fav non-Broncos would be Petero Civoniceva [icon_razz1 in case no one has heard of him, he plays for the Panthers [icon_lol1.

Prob Steve Price, Michael Crocker, Billy Moore or Gary Larson

Loved watching Laurie Daley play, he's a twat on television though.

Clinton Schifcofske and Brett Hodgson were favourite of mine as well.

Hmmm tough one. Stacy Jones overall, by a fair way.

But on the rung below him, Steve Price, Hazem El Masri, Wade McKinnon (bit of a twat, but awesome to watch), Henry Fa'afili, Francis Meli (you can already tell how cool I thought the Warriors team of earlier this century was!), Rhys Wesser (back in the day, of course), Luke Priddis and Mark Riddell.

I can't believe there is more Stacy Jones love, great to see!

The Rock said:
[quote="mick!":2yad4fzz]Hmmm tough one. Stacy Jones overall, by a fair way.

But on the rung below him, Steve Price, Hazem El Masri, Wade McKinnon (bit of a twat, but awesome to watch), Henry Fa'afili, Francis Meli (you can already tell how cool I thought the Warriors team of earlier this century was!), Rhys Wesser (back in the day, of course), Luke Priddis and Mark Riddell.

Mark Riddell? I forgot to put him in my most hated list!!!!!!!

I will explain my appreciation for Barrett if you can justify your appreciation for Riddell!!!! [icon_lol1.[/quote:2yad4fzz]
Personally I both think you need your heads read! [icon_razz1

The Rock said:
[quote="mick!":1mbt9qcf]Hmmm tough one. Stacy Jones overall, by a fair way.

Mark Riddell? I forgot to put him in my most hated list!!!!!!!

I will explain my appreciation for Barrett if you can justify your appreciation for Riddell!!!! [icon_lol1.[/quote:1mbt9qcf]

It's a strange one. I've just always enjoyed watching the bloke play. Unique style, bit of a character... bit of a twat too, but I didn't take that into account unless he was playing against us. Some of his earlier days with the numerous post-try celebrations were great to watch - he was having a lot of fun out there and it was infectious.

Barrett has always been a little girl icon_thumbs_u

Marcus Bai, Paul Rauhihi, Scott Prince, Ryan Girdler, Rhys Wesser, Clinton Schifcofske and there's a few more whose name's escape me.

Apparently he has down's syndrome too.

Oh what's that? He doesn't? My mistake. Just looks like he does.

Did you guys know Billy Slater is a former track work jockey and that Matt King used to be a garbo?

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.