OPINION Who is your favourite Bronco for 2020?

But really I think Arthurs is our new ace. Arthurs plus Staggs equals tries....!

Yeah the video of them was great.

I am a staggs/Isaako/Oates fan.

There really isn't a player i don't like at the moment.
The loveable housemate duo of Turps and Staggs

a couple for me

Staggs - reminds me of Berrigan. just such a competitor

Hass - a big motor and so hard to handle. will be the best prop in the game for the next decade

Croft - not the best half going around, but exactly what we were missing to lead our team around the field and unleash the attacking abilities of Milf

Honestly struggling to decide between Fifita and Haas. Staggs is creeping up there too. Oates has moved down the rankings quickly, but could score three tries this week out of nowhere, who knows with him.

I forgot Staggs and Haas on my list. There's a lot to like about our team!

Haas and Turps are hard to go past. Haas is a God and Turps is all guts and effort.

still have a soft spot for Anthony though. Hope he enjoys his footy this year, the weight that has been put on his shoulders for 2 years now was pretty unfair. Even for those who say it isn’t unfair because of his wage, well putting that much weight on him was a wasteful way to use him.

Last edited:
Haas is next level, but the player I will get most satisfaction out of playing well will be Oates. Big goofball, he looks so happy when he gets over the line.

Haas is next level, but the player I will get most satisfaction out of playing well will be Oates. Big goofball, he looks so happy when he gets over the line.
When he’s on he’s probably my favourite player to watch as well.

I was a big fan (probably the only one) of Chris Walker when I was young. He had some dumb shit in his game but when he was on (Pun intended) he was so much fun to watch.

I mean, come on

0aaa3f0c00d20a0fc80afcd7254ca3fb.jpg

When he’s on he’s probably my favourite player to watch as well.

I was a big fan (probably the only one) of Chris Walker when I was young. He had some dumb shit in his game but when he was on (Pun intended) he was so much fun to watch.
Not the only one, I was also a big fan. In his prime, his speed was unrivaled and was an absolute excitement machine. Unfortunately not the brightest guy going around which prevented him from becoming a star of the game. I was a big Dave Taylor fan as well, another player who didn't even come close to realizing his potential.

How can so many say Oates when he's played up to shit for a fair while now.

Staggs, Fifita. For those bullshit tries that most other men couldn't accomplish.

Too hard to pick one, but Staggs is up there with Haas, Fifita and Patty, who is quickly becoming a fav of mine. I may have to fight @Wolfie ... 🤪

I really hope Milf goes back in time and re-captures the form he had before WB tried to turn him into a round (pun intended) peg and force him into a square hole. His talent and ability are a joy to watch when he is allowed to do what he does best without worrying about organising the team.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.