OPINION Who is your favourite Bronco for 2020?

I am thoroughly convinced that Payne Haas is going to be a real cracking chance at the Dally M Medal. Provided they don't just cancel it for the year because of the circumstances, and Haas doesn't suffer any extended injury dramas. He really is just that damn good, and I think he's good enough to win it even as a prop forward.

I am thoroughly convinced that Payne Haas is going to be a real cracking chance at the Dally M Medal. Provided they don't just cancel it for the year because of the circumstances, and Haas doesn't suffer any extended injury dramas. He really is just that damn good, and I think he's good enough to win it even as a prop forward.
He should have won it last year but for the over-the-top suspension he was given.

He should have won it last year but for the over-the-top suspension he was given.
Technically he was stood down, not suspended, and that was our call, not the NRL's.

Active Now

• Tmac
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Kev_Guz
  • Brocko
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Don
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Scorchie
  • pennywisealfie
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.