Who is your favourite non-bronco player?

The Billow biter?
Sure, fair call.
&...
For mine, the most committed & imposing player in the comp.

I would rather run at 10 Taupau's than one Graham.

Favourite to watch: Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Favourite for no reason: Elijah Taylor

Probably Cronk for me ...

he is you true professional, hard to hate a player like him

Favourite to watch: Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Favourite for no reason: Elijah Taylor

Et's a legend off the field too, awesome bloke.

Too many to decide, obviously you have your Smiths and Cronks but other players I love to tune in to watch would probably be a mix of Taumalolo, Kata, Graham, Ross, RTS and Fifita (when he's on)

Probably Cronk for me ...

he is you true professional, hard to hate a player like him

Yeah Cronk was my first thought. Having said that I hope he has a mare tonight like last time

Definitely Graham for mine. Love watching his tough, aggressive style.

I really have no favourite player to watch,
Maybe Corey Norman, Jarrod Croker and the whole of the tigers team when they play well

Hayne. He'll come good.

Mv5dCk0.gif

Love how this guy gets the time to take another shot!! :biggrin:

Pretty good shots too, they were both hitting him between the eyes. He should have come with more shoes.

Clint Gutherson. Probably the worst name for a footballer ever but I like the way he plays no nonsense team football.

Despite some thinking he is a hog I see him as a good link to his outside players and backs up all day which is probably his biggest strength

Reason for both....you're a kiwi.

It makes sense now.

Nah bud.

Although I am often drawn to NZ players, they're fun to watch, even if they don't win many games. The 2011 Warriors run was one of my favourites, was rooting for them to beat Manly in the finals so hard.

Active Now

• Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.