Who should be the broncos coach?

Who should the broncos sign as head coach?

• Kev Walters

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Michael McGuire

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Shaun Wane

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Brad Thorn

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • JD

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Brad Arthur

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Adrian Lam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Burgess

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Peter Wallace

• Andrew Webster

• Trent Barrett

• Justin Holbrook

• Billy Slater

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Ben Hornby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (name in comments)

• Adam Reynolds

• Total voters
I'd like to see Shaun Wane in a short term Bennett/Dolphins role paired with a no bullshit rookie understudy, my choice being Cameron Smith if he's interested. Failing that, I could live with Madge, but I don't see him long term either.

I'd like to see Shaun Wane in a short term Bennett/Dolphins role paired with a no bullshit rookie understudy, my choice being Cameron Smith if he's interested. Failing that, I could live with Madge, but I don't see him long term either.
Peter Wallace looks like the next NRL coach in the making. Could go Madge 2 years with P Wal taking over

Reynolds and Justin Hodges.

And Matt Gillette as support staff would be very, very cool.

Yeah .. I can dream.

Also .. we need a James Graham type in as well.

These guys really would be my dream team.

Has Cameron smith ever expressed interest in being a coach?

The idea that McGuire would come in and start yelling at everyone from day dot and tell them how it is just wouldn't happen. From what I've seen, the players seem to like him and he backs his players as long as they put in (NSW bought in to what he was selling this year).

I don't think his time at the Tigers should be given much weight. They are a basket case. I wouldn't mind him getting a crack next. At least he'd show some form of leadership at the club which has been lacking for a very long time. I think we need to remove ourselves from bringing in old boys from back in the day or people that supposedly know the club. We need a fresh start with new ideas to turn this place around.

The idea that McGuire would come in and start yelling at everyone from day dot and tell them how it is just wouldn't happen. From what I've seen, the players seem to like him and he backs his players as long as they put in (NSW bought in to what he was selling this year).

I don't think his time at the Tigers should be given much weight. They are a basket case. I wouldn't mind him getting a crack next. At least he'd show some form of leadership at the club which has been lacking for a very long time. I think we need to remove ourselves from bringing in old boys from back in the day or people that supposedly know the club. We need a fresh start with new ideas to turn this place around.
I think Madge is stubborn enough to deal with the old boys. Madge sacked Gordon at the bunnies and he has hated him ever since which is a massive plus in my book.

according to BHQ, so are we

People put too much weight on what they see in the media.

Unread

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.