Who should be the broncos coach?

Who should the broncos sign as head coach?

• Kev Walters

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Michael McGuire

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Shaun Wane

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Brad Thorn

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • JD

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Brad Arthur

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Adrian Lam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Burgess

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Peter Wallace

• Andrew Webster

• Trent Barrett

• Justin Holbrook

• Billy Slater

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Ben Hornby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (name in comments)

• Adam Reynolds

• Total voters
team america vomit GIF

@these suggestions

ChatGPT available next year?

We need someone who will drive structure, attitude and standards. I don’t know who that is, but it is abundantly clear it isn’t KW.

Hannay head coach with Ballin and Wallace assistants

JD has done the work. I wonder what he has taken away from his failings at the Bunnies.?

From a total vibes perspective, I’m curious about Peter Wallace. He comes across as an intelligent and grounded guy, who built a career on working hard to overcome a lack of natural elite talent. That type that would know how to communicate skills effectively because he’s processed it himself. Has been on staff in winning systems. And just seems the right mix of emotional composure, work ethic and intelligence. Worth keeping an eye on.

How is Madge in consideration by some of you, honest question. Have you just forgotten how absolutely fucking useless he is or?
He won a minor prem and GF in the super league. Finished with a 75% win rate.

Broke a 43 year premiership drought at the Bunnies (and they haven’t won one since).

Got tigers to 9th before the wheels fell off entirely. Cleary finished 9th and 14th at the tigers. Hard to get a gauge on this one.

He’s won a Pacific Cup over Australia.
He’s now won an origin in a huge way.

Souths were interfering quite a bit, signing Farah against his wishes. Drunk Rusty fighting with their star 5/8 causing him to leave the club.

Tigers are a total shit show. Wayne Bennett couldn’t have saved that club.

He does seem to have a real issue with burning players out and being too tough. Gets a good year out of them before they get a bit over it. Definitely some risk involved. You’d sign him for 2 years to develop a young guy like Peter Wallace. Make the change over before the players break.

Whoever impresses in their interview. Make sure we have the right guy.

If he is actually interested in the role, Brad thorn would be an excellent coach imo, but I want to atleast see next year with Kevvie first before making my judgement.

How is Madge in consideration by some of you, honest question. Have you just forgotten how absolutely fucking useless he is or?
It's just pick whatever is available it's probably better mind set tbh.

Yeah......but he's not Kevin Walters.

A sack of potatoes is a chance at the minute (ie Peter Wallace)

Unread

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.