Who was the most talented forward out of Dave Taylor or Tevita Pangai Junior?

Who was the most naturally talented Forward?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sailor does one against the Bulldogs in the '98 GF but bombs the put down, you're not thinking of that one?
That 9:42 clip was definitely the try, it's just that some 20 odd years later I've seen so many better tries both past and present it doesn't stand out as anything more than a fun garbage time try.

He's a big game player, no denying that. I said before i cant remember him having a poor game for NSW but i dont think i could put him up there with the others you mentioned over his whole career because he just never turned up enough imo for Parra. In Origin i think you could make a strong argument he's been NSW best player consistently in the last 20 years probably.
2017 game 2. He's selfish plays probably cost NSW that game and the series. Especially in the 2nd half.

I don't think game 3 for him that year was too flash either.

watching the bulldogs v tigers classic game on fox i think jamal idris would have to be the biggest waste of talent.

watching the bulldogs v tigers classic game on fox i think jamal idris would have to be the biggest waste of talent.

Well, let’s make a team:

1. K.Hunt
2. S.Walker
3. Idris
4. Roberts
5. Folau
6. Milford
7. Sandow
8. Taylor
9. Fainu
10. Hala
11. Fifita
12. Williams
13. Pangai Jr

14. J.Nikorima
15. Filiga
16. Grant
17. Costigan

Because these guys went from being potential all timers to total forgettables, I’m forgetting a lot, so throw them in there instead.

Well, let’s make a team:

1. K.Hunt
2. S.Walker
3. Idris
4. Roberts
5. Folau
6. Milford
7. Sandow
8. Taylor
9. Fainu
10. Hala
11. Fifita
12. Williams
13. Pangai Jr

14. J.Nikorima
15. Filiga
16. Grant
17. Costigan

Because these guys went from being potential all timers to total forgettables, I’m forgetting a lot, so throw them in there instead.
Tim Smith

I also reckon Leon Bott is another, he looked like he was going to be amazing...but wasn't.

Uate would be another matt utai maybe

?

The bloke had a pretty impressive career.

Most players in @Sproj side had similar careers the thing is it was pretty forgettable,if i were to ask you what was your favorite uate moment could you do it without hitting up youtube?
Dropping the ball over the line after a 90m runaway try vs the broncos

Well, let’s make a team:

1. K.Hunt
2. S.Walker
3. Idris
4. Roberts
5. Folau
6. Milford
7. Sandow
8. Taylor
9. Fainu
10. Hala
11. Fifita
12. Williams
13. Pangai Jr

14. J.Nikorima
15. Filiga
16. Grant
17. Costigan

What was that game around 2010 when Dave Taylor and Sandow went absolutely ham in the last 15 minutes and won a massive come back for south’s? I think it was either the last game of the season or there about.

Most players in @Sproj side had similar careers the thing is it was pretty forgettable,if i were to ask you what was your favorite uate moment could you do it without hitting up youtube?
He scored four tries in a game for the knights. Just absolutely carved up. And then he went to manly, where him playing was so feel good, he scored one long range try at Brookvale once and the place erupted

Scoring a try with seconds to go in round 26 against the Tigers killing their top 8 hopes in 2007 so we snuck into the 8 instead only to get flogged my Melbourne 40 zip or something week 1 lol.

I'm probably way off there and it might've been someone else, 2007 was a long time ago.

Scoring a try with seconds to go in round 26 against the Tigers killing their top 8 hopes in 2007 so we snuck into the 8 instead only to get flogged my Melbourne 40 zip or something week 1 lol.

I'm probably way off there and it might've been someone else, 2007 was a long time ago.
honestly couldnt tell you when he started playing tbh,his rep career suffered same with alot of other nsw players playing in the same era of the qld dynasty maybe that is why i struggle to recall any highlights from im.
for example i can still remember that crazy leap from folau to score in the right hand corner for qld probably one of the greatest leaps of all time.

Dropping the ball over the line after a 90m runaway try vs the broncos

Reminds me of Krisnan Inu. Another "all talent, zero brains" player.

My strongest memory was during that brief moment that the Warriors were the Storm's bogey side. They were in front but by the barest of margins. The Warriors had been doing everything right, very few errors, pressuring the Storm, and then Inu picks up a ball in the in-goal, runs it back, ball in one hand, and somehow manages to bump it with his own leg and drops it, with no players even close to him. Just out from his own line. It's all the Storm needed and they finished on top. Fucking heart-breaking.

For sure, it was actually Cooper Vuna, a recruit from the Warriors who ended up going to the Rebels. He was one of those players who on his day could match it with the best backs in the game but he just never had the consistensy.

My main memory of Uate is a try he scored off the kick-off where the Knights went short, Uate got it and then just went over practically untouched.

Uate in 2010 was something special. Newcastle for all intents and purposes should have been wooden spoon contenders but Akuila was unbelievable.

Reminds me of Krisnan Inu. Another "all talent, zero brains" player.

My strongest memory was during that brief moment that the Warriors were the Storm's bogey side. They were in front but by the barest of margins. The Warriors had been doing everything right, very few errors, pressuring the Storm, and then Inu picks up a ball in the in-goal, runs it back, ball in one hand, and somehow manages to bump it with his own leg and drops it, with no players even close to him. Just out from his own line. It's all the Storm needed and they finished on top. Fucking heart-breaking.

Yeah he's a good call. Who was that other Parra bloke, a forward, who had the world at his feet and never kicked on? Mateo?

Yeah he's a good call. Who was that other Parra bloke, a forward, who had the world at his feet and never kicked on? Mateo?
he the dude that played 6 a bit for the eels too when they needed?

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.