Who was the most talented forward out of Dave Taylor or Tevita Pangai Junior?

Who was the most naturally talented Forward?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who was the larger than life unit who joined the QLD Crushers .....Yawnion star player?

Garrick....?

Big noise...went NOWHERE in RL.......

Yep I remember that. Massively hyped up signing and then abruptly disappeared.

Yeah he's a good call. Who was that other Parra bloke, a forward, who had the world at his feet and never kicked on? Mateo?

Ah, Mateo, the (at the time) Supercoach dream, a back-rower available at #6. In retrospect you could make the same argument as players like Cartwright, Will Smith etc. Talented back-rowers with ball-playing ability that never nailed down a position. Except Cartwright & Will Smith kind of just hung around, whereas Mateo buggered off to Super League.

Ohh, ooh. Daniel Mortimer!

Ah, Mateo, the (at the time) Supercoach dream, a back-rower available at #6. In retrospect you could make the same argument as players like Cartwright, Will Smith etc. Talented back-rowers with ball-playing ability that never nailed down a position. Except Cartwright & Will Smith kind of just hung around, whereas Mateo buggered off to Super League.

Will Smith from Penrith and then Parra? Don’t remember him ever as a back rower, let alone a talented one…was a budget fullback or half wasn’t he?
Bloke was sub 90 kgs…

Yeah Mortimer is a great shout, looked an absolute superstar in the making but just didn’t kick on.

Will Smith from Penrith and then Parra? Don’t remember him ever as a back rower, let alone a talented one…was a budget fullback or half wasn’t he?
Bloke was sub 90 kgs…

Who the **** am I thinking of? Ex Panthers, went to Titans for $600k/yr, was an "oh yeah, that's a Titans signing if ever I saw one"...

EDIT: PEACHEY!!!

Tim moltzen at one point had the dragqueens and the tigpies fighting over him nekmint he dissapears into thin air

Tim moltzen at one point had the dragqueens and the tigpies fighting over him nekmint he dissapears into thin air

That was injury related though, same as JYY, Dwyer, Tupou, Moga, A.Taylor, etc.

Morgan.

Before my time, but he usually rates a mention in these type of discussions.
Played 2 bloody matches for the Crushers then went back to Union to play for the Reds and at the time considered a huge signing for the club. His father played for Manly.

If TPJ leaned to 110kg he would be peak, ideal for backrow, Lock or Prop.

Weirdly for us he seemed to always have his best games at second row where he was far too big for the role.

Probably because the offloads would go straight to an outside back like Staggs who couldn't be stopped by that point.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • marw
  • Skyblues87
  • Organix
  • Aldo
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Brocko
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Nerd
  • Harry Sack
  • big k
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.