Who will you be supporting in the Grand Final?

Who will you be supporting in the Grand Final?

• North Queensland Cowboys

• Melbourne Storm

Results are only viewable after voting.
Screw Melbourne. Like someone said on Friday, we keep bending over for them because of the QLD thing, and they don't give a ****. Like a bad relationship. They are smug as shit. Wanna see their tears.

Welp. The Media down here in Sydney is having a massive Cowboys wank. This week is gonna be unbearable.

Only mention Storm have gotten is that Cam is the Dally M favourite.

The media don’t care if there’s no Sydney team in the GF because the Cowboys are a pseudo-Sydney to them. Yuck.

The thought of a Cowboys dynasty is also sickening. It could also potentially harm our own club via player recruitment. But that is for another thread.

Oh and don’t watch Sky News atm. Massive wank story of the Cowfucks arriving at Townsville airport. Fmd

This GF is hand down the most manufactured combo by the NRL. The media will be salivating over it. This might just be my most hated GF in a very long time.

One thing we have, is 2006. The other pricks have 2015.

Cheating wise:One club got caught cheating with speedboats, the other club was about to get all their points docked for major cap breaches via housing and their dodgy chairman 2 years ago and got away with it.

Therefore go Melbourne (feels dirty).

The thought of a Cowboys dynasty is also sickening. It could also potentially harm our own club via player recruitment. But that is for another thread.

How would it?

If the Cowboys being the dominate QLD team over the past few years hasn't hurt our recruitment then this sure as hell won't.

Neither but I'll slightly less disgusted if the Cowboys win.

Yuck. Going for a Melbourne team in the AFL is like going for a Sydney team in the NRL.
But they're playing a NSW'kers team... talk about a rock and a hard place!
Fortunately I don't watch fumble ball, and will probably only hear the result sometime the next day, where absolutely zero ***** will be given.

Fortunately I don't watch fumble ball, and will probably only hear the result sometime the next day, where absolutely zero ***** will be given.
Adelaide isn't in NSW :notsureifserious:

Adelaide isn't in NSW :notsureifserious:
Bahaha, shows you what I know of it... I thought they were playing the GWS in the GF. Turns out that was yesterday's prelim! :porthozthinksthisishot:

Nah, they're playing Adelaide. My old man's a Victorian, so I grew up playing and watching the game. Really struggle to get into it in the last few years though. The meddling in the game via the rules and 'interpretations' would make the NRL blush.

I actually tried to get into it, and it was at a time the Lions were quite successful, but I just couldn't... even if I can admire the individual skills and athleticism.

It's only good if there's 2 good teams playing each other. If it's 2 shit teams it's an awful sport to watch.

Surprising any of our supporters would support a team that

- did us out of possibly 2 premierships with a team playing over a mil season over the cap...for years
- responsible for crushers, chicken wings, prowlers and all those stupid fucken names
- have a bunch of glory supporting arsehole fans

I'm originally from the Sunshine Coast, played for the falcons as a kid and wouldn't support them today with the attachment to that prick of a club.

Go cows

The cowboys....

lesser-of-two-weevils.jpg

The storm are far more despicable than the Cowboys. Filthy cheating *expletive rant*.

Michael Morgan is clutch AF, a pleasure to watch this year. And to top it off he's humble, just goes about his business. Quite a likable chap - dare I say it, Lockyeresque in that respect. (even though his playing style reminds me a lot of Brad Fittler).

- did us out of possibly 2 premierships with a team playing over a mil season over the cap...for years
- responsible for crushers, chicken wings, prowlers and all those stupid fucken names

I'm originally from the Sunshine Coast, played for the falcons as a kid and wouldn't support them today with the attachment to that prick of a club.

Go cows
I'm from nq and their fans are the smuggest bunch of ***** ever since 2015. I didn't like them before that infamous gf but ever since they have been next level wankers. Plus, this qld love in is only one way. They don't give a shit for us, why wouldn't we return the favour? At least their fans understand origin solidarity lasts 3 games a year and not year round.

I dont care about Melbourne cheating nearly 10 years ago. I hope they smash the shit out of them.

Melbourne fans are just as psychotic. Ever been to a game in Melbourne or had their fans on twitter attack you? Completely unhinged. Yeah, Cowboys fans are smug - but that comes with the territory of being successful.

You know it's funny before 2015 I would have said without a shadow of a doubt that the Cowboys were my 2nd team. Now I hate them and every single other team. I have 1 team and 1 team only, and they have continually broken my heart for 11 years.

Go cows

Melbourne make the Broncos bend over with respect while they rub our faces into the dirt and fly kick us to death. Now they make some fans bend over and present themselves too. They are like an evil cult leader, screw them. Time to rise up, Red Rising motherfucker.

I didn't have one cowboys fan rub nose in it after we got beat in 15 at the ground and haven't since mainly due to them being proper league fans with some respect.

Appreciate we can all have our own opinion and experiences with others but at the heart of it, well I just think we are all still completely fucked off with our finish to the season and a bit testy ....I know I am

Gotta say NQ are alot more likeable without Thurston the whinger. I'm just glad one of these teams has to lose. I hoped last year that a MASSIVE controversy would decide the match but it never happened. Maybe this year?

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • Wild Horse
  • Redux
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • HarryAllan7
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Horseheadsup
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • teampjta
  • Strop
  • Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • Galah
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.