Who will you be supporting in the Grand Final?

Who will you be supporting in the Grand Final?

• North Queensland Cowboys

• Melbourne Storm

Results are only viewable after voting.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Pretty straightforward question. Thought it would be interesting to see where we all stand.

Melbourne because they've been the best team of all-time and it sells more books and looks better on a lot of Immortal resumes.

Wouldn't be upset if the Cowboys got up, they've been fantastic.

Can posters here believe Cowboys have made the GF and not us? Major fail for us.

Cowboys.

What they have done is pretty special. They deserve a GF victory.

Can posters here believe Cowboys have made the GF and not us? Major fail for us.
But they did deserve it. Apart from relying on St George to lose they have played like fianalists for the last few weeks, we haven't. I wonder how much it will take out of them though going flying NQ-Syd then recovery for 4 weeks in a row considering their r26 game was in Syd too iirc.

But they did deserve it. Apart from relying on St George to lose they have played like fianalists for the last few weeks, we haven't. I wonder how much it will take out of them though going flying NQ-Syd then recovery for 4 weeks in a row considering their r26 game was in Syd too iirc.

It was in Townsville against us.

I don't think it will matter. Playing with a lot of belief atm. That counts for a lot. I still think Storm win but will probably be closer than people expect.

After everything the cowboys have had to battle this year idk how you could possibly cheer against them, not to mention they’re playing the fucking storm. Up the Cowboys for one more week.

Melbourne, but it's more a case of who I want to see lose more than who I want to win.

Neither. Either side taking home the premiership would be a bitter pill for me.

I take option 3: Bruce Willis fails and the asteroid flattens ANZ and everyone in it.

Has anyone actually barracked for a team in the grand final? Or is this just one of those 'would you rather stub your toe or whack your funny bone' type of deals?

Has anyone actually barracked for a team in the grand final? Or is this just one of those 'would you rather stub your toe or whack your funny bone' type of deals?
My support in these kind of games tends to be decided about halfway through. Generally it's whichever team the referees/NRL/media have decided shouldn't be winning, although that is overridden when one team is full of grubs. So I'll be supporting the Cowboys this weekend.

Active Now

• Strop
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • Griffo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • Fitzy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • barker
  • johnny plath
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.